Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Just a quick post to say hi because it would be rude not to after joining!

I'm an AB living in the UK. Haven't really been involved in any AB communities online before but after spending a couple of days reading over the new posts, this one seems full of nice, friendly people :-)

Outside of of the AB thing I love cycling and walking. I also enjoy playing my guitar which finally after being sat in the corner of various rooms for ages is getting some use. Still can't play it properly though.

Looking forward to taking part in some interesting discussions

Heya, welcome to the forums

And yea, there's a lot of nice members here

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! I can't believe we had a Sailor Moon reference here but Phobos is the bigger of the 2 Martian moons (Mars). But I will admit in watching Sailor Moon back in the day!

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

Since this is a new thing for you, feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Wasn't aware of the Sailor Moon link to my username (haven't seen it before), as tk pointed out it's one of Mars's two moons. I'm afraid I'm a bit rubbish in thinking up things like usernames so it was just the first thing that popped into my head which I liked so it got typed :-) Not too sure why I was thinking of Mars related things at that at the time, probably wanting a chocolate bar or something.

Oh, I know that Phobos is a martian moon. It's just the first thing that came to my head and I felt like teasing him about it. ^w^