Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make your own diaper:(?)

Connorsoaked

Default How to make your own diaper:(?)

Haha when I was little I used to wrap toilet paper around my penis and then pee and hoped it didn't leak :P

Doe anyone have any good suggestions for people who want to make their own diapers?

Spartanburger

Well, what I do is this. Take a large plastic bag, and cut it down the middle on the sides (below the handles). Not all the way though, otherwise you wond be able to wear it! But, back to the point. Then, take some paper towels, fold them accordion-style, and make a layer of them on the inside of the plastic bag, securing them in place with masking tape. Then, lay the diaper flat on a chair, put your butt on the back, and bring the front up so that it covers you up, and secure it in place with masking tape.
    Disclaimer Though it has the benifit or bieng made with readily available household materials, and is fully disposable, chances are you won't be able to get it right the first time. I would test it while standing over your bathroom floor, because it's easy to end up with a poorly made one that will leak. I've also never pooped in one, so I don't know how well it's hold up in the the back when used.

Amass a significant fortune and buy factory diaper making machines with appropriate supplies and warehouse. Oh wait, you wanted a good suggestion. That'd get you good diapers but may not be practical for slackers.

I think to determine what "good" means you'd need to define what you intend to do with the diaper once you've got it. If it's just something to wear for the feeling of padding, you can go about it differently than if you intend to fully use it. Towels and a plastic bag might suffice for the latter but clean-up gets more complicated if you use it. Really, you're going to have a better experience with a store-bought product, so I'd say it's best to put your energy there.

Yea I was trying to find a link of a previous post since there would have been at least a couple of dozen before you. I would agree with Trevor in which a disposable is a way better investment and an overall more enjoyable experience for you. I am still trying to figure out the whole "wrap toilet paper around my penis and then pee and hoped it didn't leak :P" thing. That sounds confusing!

Connorsoaked

Yeah store products usually are what I use but just for fun I was wondering if/what you used

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Oh and what I would do when I was little was gett s bunch of toilet paper, and wrap it around and around till it was almost a ball. That was back when I didn't pee as much and could just pee with it there ha you should try it. I still sometimes do it if I'm at a porta pottie with unlim toliet paper and no flushing needs

I always use store bought but since I don't have a cloth diaper I sometimes make one using an old T-shirt and a pair of briefs. YouTube has taught me in how to fold them up.

Plastic bags and then either towels, old t shirts or kitchen towels. They get the job done pretty well and the great thing about homemade diapers is that you can go as thick or thin as you want. Not really an option for store bought diapers unless you want to stuff.

When I was a kid and only wore briefs, I would wear like 20 pairs at one time. They felt great. Now, I wasn;t able to pee in them for a variety of reasons, but at least I got an awesome feeling between my legs.

Connorsoaked

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    When I was a kid and only wore briefs, I would wear like 20 pairs at one time. They felt great. Now, I wasn;t able to pee in them for a variety of reasons, but at least I got an awesome feeling between my legs.
    Hahaha I did the same thing! It felt awesome, just sayin.