Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I go for it?

Default Should I go for it?

I haven't had any diapers for over 2 months now. I want to get some more and I am out of school for the summer. My parents will be at work and my sister will be at school. I live 2 miles away from a wal-mart that I can ride my bike to, and nobody will be home for hours.
    I'm nervous about going in the middle of the day. The last time I got diapers was at 6:00 in the morning. I could do that again next saturday but then I wouldn't have the whole house to myself and watch movies in a diaper. What should I do?

Hey. In my experience no one cares what other people buy on a supermarket. The items need not be for you- and could be for a friend or relative (or of course for yourself ) just be confident in what you are doing and you will soon be walking out of the door and home with your trophy. Go and get them now!

I think I will get 'em! Tuesday will be fun. I just don't want to run into anyone I know.

He who hesitates is lost, in your case if you don't just go and do it you may not get the opportunity again.

As the others have said just do it..... trust me you will be glad you did.

As much as I do want to say that nobody really cares what you buys in stores, I will leave a quick message in Type 7 font:

GO FOR IT!