Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: read and be amazed (or, spot the error)

  1. #1

    Default read and be amazed (or, spot the error)

    2012 End Time Deceptions and Dangers

    btw. this site is a very much mixed bag, soearticles are rational and potings or reporting on news pieces to ones like this that talk about the hollow earth, hyperboreans and such.

    some examples of madness

    All though I am not a Christian per say I do subscribe to the teachings of Jesus (Yashua). According to prophecy and to comments made by Jesus (Yashua)
    followed by

    WE CANNOT TRUST THE BIBLE OR THOSE WHO PROMOTE IT.

    Jesus (Yashua) told his followers that we would be visited by evil entities that pretend to be Jesus (Yashua) today who Jesus referred to as FALSE CHRISTS. They are popping up in alien abduction accounts.

    unreliable much...

    though like i said it has valid articles, even notes one on the employment of the NK5 as a anti snoring aid.

  2. #2

    Default

    You should listen to Coast to Coast Am with George Norey. This program covers all these topics and many more. I listen Religously, some is obvious BS but most is very though provoking. I love the hollow earth theory they had a whole program on this. Another theory is called the Abiotic oil theory. This says that the earth produces its own oil as lubricant for the plates of the earth. Makes sense to me you should check it out. This would mean as I suspected that the oil companys are fibbing to us about supply.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjust2 View Post
    You should listen to Coast to Coast Am with George Norey. This program covers all these topics and many more. I listen Religously, some is obvious BS but most is very though provoking. I love the hollow earth theory they had a whole program on this. Another theory is called the Abiotic oil theory. This says that the earth produces its own oil as lubricant for the plates of the earth. Makes sense to me you should check it out. This would mean as I suspected that the oil companys are fibbing to us about supply.
    <.<
    you clearly dont get plate tectonics. the mantle layer does that job, and its not need to be lubricated. and convection draws the plates along.

    that saidm they may be lying about supply to increase pices, just like the diamond industry only allows a limited number each year to be on the market.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Iamjust2 View Post
    You should listen to Coast to Coast Am with George Norey. This program covers all these topics and many more. I listen Religously, some is obvious BS but most is very though provoking. I love the hollow earth theory they had a whole program on this. Another theory is called the Abiotic oil theory. This says that the earth produces its own oil as lubricant for the plates of the earth. Makes sense to me you should check it out. This would mean as I suspected that the oil companys are fibbing to us about supply.


    Come on, people - first the Texan history standards are updated to show how Jefferson wanted a Christian state, now THIS?!? It wouldn't be the oil companies fibbing about the supply, it would be every petrochemical engineer, geologist, limnologist, oceanographer, paleontologist, and dozens of other scientific fields all lying at once. It would also require the participation of the majority of the scientists in the world not exposing the falsified data being published in every study or experiment done on petroleum deposits. Then there's the scientists that have duplicated the oil degradation process in a lab in an attempt to produce cheap oil - you'd have to keep them as part of the conspiracy, too.

    On top of that, you'd have to have a real, actual working theory as to what abiotic oil IS. Saying it's something that's just "produced" to "lubricate" things is seriously ignorant of how things work. First off, nothing is just "produced". It has to come from somewhere. In the case of hydrocarbon chains, that somewhere is usually a biological process. You know what? I'm gonna stop here, cuz this level of stupid is just painful.


  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post


    Come on, people - first the Texan history standards are updated to show how Jefferson wanted a Christian state, now THIS?!? It wouldn't be the oil companies fibbing about the supply, it would be every petrochemical engineer, geologist, limnologist, oceanographer, paleontologist, and dozens of other scientific fields all lying at once. It would also require the participation of the majority of the scientists in the world not exposing the falsified data being published in every study or experiment done on petroleum deposits. Then there's the scientists that have duplicated the oil degradation process in a lab in an attempt to produce cheap oil - you'd have to keep them as part of the conspiracy, too.

    On top of that, you'd have to have a real, actual working theory as to what abiotic oil IS. Saying it's something that's just "produced" to "lubricate" things is seriously ignorant of how things work. First off, nothing is just "produced". It has to come from somewhere. In the case of hydrocarbon chains, that somewhere is usually a biological process. You know what? I'm gonna stop here, cuz this level of stupid is just painful.

    well the diamond thing IS real, the oil thing i cant lay clam to, its to be honest not something ive ever taken THAT big a look at aside from the basics, where its found extractd formed, thatsorta thing.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    well the diamond thing IS real, the oil thing i cant lay clam to, its to be honest not something ive ever taken THAT big a look at aside from the basics, where its found extractd formed, thatsorta thing.
    I barely even looked at that site, so I don't know what you mean about "the diamond thing". I kinda scrolled down skipping a bunch of stuff until I saw the "giant winged Draco in Saudi Arabia" bit. The guy is using a photoshop from Worth1000 as proof that there are reptilian giants with wings or something. It was a hoax that I've seen passed around many, many times. Hell, even if you hadn't seen it, that's still no excuse. A quick tineye search shows that the picture is a fake. The author's disjointed rantings should be enough to discount him as a lunatic, but the guy is using an obvious and famous photoshop as proof that there's some kind of conspiracy. This guy should be locked up for the safety of himself and others, not given an audience.

    tl;dr - I dunno if it's drugs he's taking or drugs he's supposed to be taking, but that page is some high-quality crazy.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    I barely even looked at that site, so I don't know what you mean about "the diamond thing". I kinda scrolled down skipping a bunch of stuff until I saw the "giant winged Draco in Saudi Arabia" bit. The guy is using a photoshop from Worth1000 as proof that there are reptilian giants with wings or something. It was a hoax that I've seen passed around many, many times. Hell, even if you hadn't seen it, that's still no excuse. A quick tineye search shows that the picture is a fake. The author's disjointed rantings should be enough to discount him as a lunatic, but the guy is using an obvious and famous photoshop as proof that there's some kind of conspiracy. This guy should be locked up for the safety of himself and others, not given an audience.

    tl;dr - I dunno if it's drugs he's taking or drugs he's supposed to be taking, but that page is some high-quality crazy.
    the 'diamond thing' is the practice by the diamonds market to only allow a certain amount of diamonds per year to be put up for sale, thus artificially increasing demand. this mostly referred to the company de boors though theyve cleaned up their act
    well, saying i KNOW its real is a stretch, but thats what ive heard.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    the 'diamond thing' is the practice by the diamonds market to only allow a certain amount of diamonds per year to be put up for sale, thus artificially increasing demand. this mostly referred to the company de boors though theyve cleaned up their act
    well, saying i KNOW its real is a stretch, but thats what ive heard.
    I wondered if this might be what you were referring to. The efforts of the De Beers corporation are pretty well documented going back decades and I don't see how they can be compared to a very odd alternative explanation for oil.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I wondered if this might be what you were referring to. The efforts of the De Beers corporation are pretty well documented going back decades and I don't see how they can be compared to a very odd alternative explanation for oil.
    the point was the allegation was that the oil companies were employing a similar tactic of making the appearence of reduced supply to force higher prices.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    the point was the allegation was that the oil companies were employing a similar tactic of making the appearence of reduced supply to force higher prices.
    The DeBeers thing is definitely real. For some interesting insight in to the actions of the DeBeers corporation, look in to the history of lab-grown diamonds and some of the challenges DeBeers tried to mount against them. One of the lab owners eventually said something to the effect of "leave us the hell alone or we'll grow diamonds the size of headlights and sell them for $20". There's also no chance in hell that oil companies could get away with the same thing. DeBeers is able to get away with it because even though it's public information that they artificially control the supply by owning 98%+ of the world's diamond mines and embargoing the output, nobody seems to care. When OPEC artificially limited the supply for shits and giggles, it caused an energy crisis. There's so much publicly available information that MUST be made public in order for oil companies to pump the oil that there's no way they'd be able to hide some deep dark secret about where it really comes from.

Similar Threads

  1. Any one up for a spot of tea, then?
    By Boogeyman in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 27-Apr-2009, 10:05
  2. Disc Read Error
    By Fire_lupine06 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-Apr-2009, 21:28
  3. I'm amazed...
    By Grutzvalt in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2008, 23:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.