Thread: Hope to get to know you all

Smile Hope to get to know you all

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who looks at this thread and introduce myself. I am a 2 year old boy stuck in a 30 year old body. I started as a dl but then I married and found that I needed to be treated like a toddler. This change was about 9 years ago and I have been in diapers 24/7 since. I have always had issues with wetting the bed but in my day my parents would punish me for this, it really sucked and I think that was when I started thinking of diapers as a solution. As I got older though and started wearing diapers all of the time my back got messed up and I have issues with wetting on accident alot. This to me is a bonus but also comes with its hassles. I know alot of you are still learning who you are and I would just like to say that you have to find a way to be who you are or you will wind up unsatisfied with life. I hope to have many good conversations with you all as we all need to be listened to and understood.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us here?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjust2 View Post
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone who looks at this thread and introduce myself. I am a 2 year old boy stuck in a 30 year old body. I started as a dl but then I married and found that I needed to be treated like a toddler. This change was about 9 years ago and I have been in diapers 24/7 since. I have always had issues with wetting the bed but in my day my parents would punish me for this, it really sucked and I think that was when I started thinking of diapers as a solution. As I got older though and started wearing diapers all of the time my back got messed up and I have issues with wetting on accident alot. This to me is a bonus but also comes with its hassles. I know alot of you are still learning who you are and I would just like to say that you have to find a way to be who you are or you will wind up unsatisfied with life. I hope to have many good conversations with you all as we all need to be listened to and understood.
    Nice you are happy.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Glad to hear you have your wish of 24/7!

Feel free to post around!

Hobbies: Fishing, 4 wheeling, rally racing, model building, I could go on but I will just say that I am interested in the nature of life. Thanks for asking.