Thread: better than goodnites

Default better than goodnites

lets me just be quick about this.

in your opinion, is there a pull up that is better than the goodnite that you like. or do you like some pull up better. and what is it. i was wondering because i dont really like to sleep in diaper every time.

If money is not an issue, then yes, abena pull ups are the best. They are just as absorbant as about an abena extra. Which is like 4 times a goodnite!

I really like the Overnight Pull-Ups with the Princess designs on them. I absolutely love 'em!

thanks. i will try the abenas.

anyone else have any thoughts? what ever.

Are Bambinos a viable option. I have no actual experience outside of the diapers outside of what you find in a regular supermarket but I can tell you that the better the quality the better the experience.

All the CVS I have seen in my area have Tena Pull-Ups. I bought them once, and as far as pullups go, they are very absorbent and very comfy. Much better than goodnites, but they obviously don't have the cute designs.