Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi everyone,

I'm 19 M UK and really just discovering myself here - i've always had AB thoughts but never really come to terms with them, as I assumed that I was the only person who had this urge.

I look forward to being part of the community.

Congratulations! You get my 2600th post! Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Since we would like to take a part in knowing all of our newbies, do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? Favorite dessert recipes that you would like to share?

Haha thank you I feel honoured and I never have desserts unless its like chocolate chip marshmallows - yum!

You're welcome. My 2604th post: Chocolate chip marshmallows? Seems interesting. Homemade or Storebought?

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post to around as much as you'd like!

Rest assure you are very far from the only person being like this! There is easily 10s of thousands of us in the world.

Welcome Bash Nice to see more British people joining!!

Are the British trying to assemble an army against us? The British are coming! The British are coming!