Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total newbie

Default Total newbie

Totally new here, just checking things out.

Welcome, new friend

Is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself, such as hobbies or interests?

Well, welcome. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better? We can also point you in the direction of things that might interest you as well!

Some questions to help you out:

Are you a student or working? What do you do? What are your hobbies? What is your favourite type of music? Favourite film? How did you find this website? Is there anything specific you came here to achieve?

Enjoy your time here

Welcome to our community ADISC Melissa, please do not be shy. Feel free to post around here.

Welcome, anything you care to tell us about yourself? I see your from Colorado; I went there for a swimming competition during the summer of 2007, from what I could see it was beautiful.

Welcome to ADISC! Aside from the usual, do you have any hobbies or interests that you take part in that you would like to share? I hope that you enjoy your time here on this site.

Welcome, what are your hobbies? Lucky to be in Colorado, a beautiful beautiful place!