Thread: Hello! New... well Kinda

Default Hello! New... well Kinda

Hello My name is Steve.

It looks like I signed up in '08 and haven't really done anything here and forgot about this site and that I signed up.

I'm 21 and have been a bedwetter since about 11 or 12. I wet the bed about 2-3 nights a week still (half as much as when I started bedwetting) and still wear Goodnites. They still fit me great and work fine, and I actually kinda like the prints lol. I don't mind having to wear them. They are actually very comfy to wear to bed. I also have to wear them on long road trips or anywhere I cant get to a bathroom within like 2 minutes.

Looks like a good site here!

Welcome to ADISC! I joined in 2008 as well, but I guess I became more and more dedicated to the site. A lot has gone since 2008, a world recession, change of US Presidents, yadda yadda yadda. Hope you enjoy being here on this site! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us?

Welcome back then i suppose? Kind of the same here, I forgot about this site for longgg time, easy to do with all the billions of websites in the world. Anyways like tk said, any hobbies or interests?

Welcome to our community ADISC! Please feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

I also joined in 2008! I am sorry to hear you forgot about us, but I am glad you are back. So I guess I should be saying, Welcome Back! Instead of saying welcome. Haha!