Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wacka, Wacka, Wacka

Default Wacka, Wacka, Wacka

Quote Originally Posted by Google
    Today, on PAC-MAN’s 30th birthday, you can rediscover some of your 8-bit memories—or meet PAC-MAN for the first time—through our first-ever playable Google doodle. To play the game, go to during the next 48 hours (because it’s too cool to keep for just one day) and either press the “Insert Coin” button or just wait for a few seconds.
    Cool beans.

No work is going to be done in offices around the globe for the next 48 hours.

Dammit, I hate online school! What am I going to do now!?

But no seriously, I played with this for at least an hour and a half when I got up this morning. If I wasn't starving I would have played longer. Sooo ridiculously addicting...

Happy 30th PAC-MAN!!

i'm even less productive now..

That was so nice by Google. Played it in school today, maybe a bit later!

Haha, so awesome. I was with the IT guy at work when I saw it and we exchanged a look of 'WTF?'. Sadly I didn't notice it was playable... actually, maybe that was fortunate.

Oh I did notice and played it poorly. I never could do well on pac man, but at least it was fun. I was busy so I only played it for a few minutes. Looks like I might have to buy some old games for the p.c.

Hey guys, hit insert coin after you start the game.. it will reset the game but with two players.. one mr pacman the other ms.pacman both within the same amount of screen at one time!!! one is controlled by arrow keys, the other by W,A,S,D "WASD"

W= up

this.... is ...AWSOME

google has reachedup a new level of cool.