Thread: Slightly Worried

Default Slightly Worried

Hey!, finally, first time in months i went to a shop that had nappies i could buy!!!

Ok, as i am only 16, baby nappies are the only option for me at the moment.

Firstly, i went to a shop, just a small corner shop, the owners know my parents, not sure if they remember me being their child though. I brought them from there, i have got them there 3 times in the last 6 months now.

I am just worried, incase my mum gets suspicious again (she already caught me, i said that's where i got them) and she may go ask him what i have brought!

Secondly, i am worried that she may find them in my room....i have some draws, i took a draw out and put them behind that, it still closed perfectly, just a handy gap at the back. I just can't stop thinking she will look for them!

Anyone able to help me? I would really appreciate some tips

Thanks!

Tommy

As for getting them, just go further afield. Go to Boots or something if you're desperate.

As for her looking for them, she has no right to go snooping around your room and if she does, I think you should strongly remind her of that.

I have a duffel bag I keep them in, in a small cubby in my closet. I also have a box that I put them in when I'm using the duffel. Just, keep them somewhere that there's a reasonable explanation for them being there, so you can explain how it wouldn't do much good to investigate inside the box/hidingplace.

Baby Nappies are a very bad option, if your more into DL than TB More about the diaper than how babyish it is, you will want to get better ones if at all possible, however, I'm assuming that it isn't.
    Last edited by Mr Alex; 26-Apr-2008 at 16:15.

Why was I not informed of this before I made that post?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Baby Nappies are a very bad option, if your more into DL than TB More about the diaper than how babyish it is, you will want to get better ones if at all possible, however, I'm assuming that it isn't.
    all i can get :|

I will get a moped soon, a bike powered by a small engine that 16 year olds can learn to ride.

if the drawer is is a wheel slider try to find a way to jam the bottom one and just put your stash in their and then u just have to pull out the one above it to get to it my old night stand is like that and im using right now,i got whpes and diapers in their.(just make sure u do it so that it cant be pulled out anymore

Cleaver hiding spot! I will have to try that. I dont think she will have the patience to look there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Why was I not informed of this before I made that post?
    Because Michigan is 16 years...

i know because i still have my license from there including my NJ one

In terms of hiding i used to hide em under all my clothes in my drawers because my mom always made me put the clothes away...a little risky, especially if your mom put clothes in your drawer for you. Another spot i had was in the filing drawer in my desk. I would have a bunch of file folders in the front with a space behind the files in the back. It was excellent in terms of concealment, but it was very limited in space, had to take all the diapers out of the package and squish them in to fit