Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lullaby

Default Lullaby

Do you ever listen to lullabies to help you get to sleep? Do you have a favorite? Please share!

YouTube - Lullaby for a Stormy Night

Nope, although I do get told stories! From a variety of sources (no one tell Charlie, but when he won't tell me one, I get other people to do it!! )

Not lullabys really, but I listen to music sometimes. Usually ambienter sorts of stuff. Tool or Neurosis are both solid, or anything with more instrumental focus instead of lyrical stuff that's not too intense. So I guess it's sorta the same deal, just a different vibe, ya know?

thats one of the things i want to try...lulluby music nursery ryhmes and kids music to see if it helps me sleep and even if i can connect with the mean time i have the old and new pull ups commercial in mp3 audio only and video format...

Hello FruitSniffer,

^5 to a fellow Oregonian!
    Quite a lovely melody, and 'Rain' certainly suits this State!

I can't listen to anything with words while trying to sleep, but 'Nature Sounds' (waves, brook, rain(!), etc.) often do help. I also like easy 'Classical'.

Thanks for sharing that Song. I'm going to enjoy saving more of her music, then probably end up buying her CD's!

Hey everyone, my favorite thing to listen to as a Lullaby each night is Schnuffel <3 Idk if you guys ever head of him! :P But you might just like him too XD

YouTube - Schnuffel Bunny - Snuggle Song

YouTube - Schnuffel - Ich habī Dich lieb - official video

not so much a lullaby, but i always listen to the radio till i fall asleep, then i get woken up nice and early by Hughesy, Kate & Ed. I dunno why, but late night music, especially the remixed house stuff, calms me down, and helps me sleep. Yeah, i'm pretty weird

don't really listen to lullabies, but usually need some sort of music on to really get to asleep :/

Hmm, I have my music, which some times I put when I go to asleep: Pink Floyd - The darkside of the moon or The division bell. And Songs of distant earth by Mike Oldfield. Some times I use something different, but if is it necessary.

I can sleep five meters from railway track and donīt give shit about the trains. Iīm trained to asleep everywhere. How - itīs another question.
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 21-May-2010 at 17:47.

Not technically lullabies but I've heard some rock/metal songs that have been made into lullabies (music is played lullabiy style so softly and slowly), they are actually pretty good. I don't use them to sleep though just heard them on youtube.