Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gateway Fetish

Default Gateway Fetish

So has anyone found this fetish has led to other fetishes? Like, I've spent time in the past researching fetishes and sexual kinks in order to understand my own. I feel like this has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would not have otherwise thought of as enjoyable. I haven't gotten to the point where I identify myself as having any fetish other than diapers, but it seems like this could be a gateway fetish for some. I know at least some BD/SM people have gotten into diapers through the same method, so why not the other way around?

same thing has happened to me, thats how i got into babyfur

I disagree with this. I don't think ABDL is a gateway fetish, but rather there's just some things that it has pulled from the back of your head and associates with ABDLism...

No,no, I didn't really mean that ABDL is actually a "Gateway Fetish." I just thought it was a funny title. I was really just talking about how ANY fetish could lead to others. Does that make sense?

ABDL definitely led to other fetishes for me, although I suspect I've had a bondage fetish all my life. Because I got involved in the online "diaper scene," I was led to other fetish sites and jumped off from there, haha.

Well, not really a 'fetish' for me, but I've ALWAYS been a fur, but only considered myself a BABYfur in the last few years. Furry introduced it to me.

Yeah, the diaper to bondage leap was pretty easy to make. More like a bunnyhop.

The diaper fetish that I had from age 4 has spread out to many other ones like furries and plastic.

The gateway fetish is having a fetish in general. When you acknowledge and are comfortable with having a sexual quirk, you're more open to looking into and exploring others.

Watersports after wetting diapers for the first time, it was a very easy step to make. I'm also starting to make the bondage step although haven't actually done any yet.

I was a furry before I became a TB/DL but I wasn't a babyfur until last year.