Thread: What is the best thing you and your mommy and daddy share(or what you wish if you are looking for one)

BabyRavey

Default What is the best thing you and your mommy and daddy share(or what you wish if you are looking for one)

Ok I wish to know what is it that you hold dear when you are in your baby zone. for me it is coloring and snuggling. But perhaps you all have different thing. Bath time? Feedings? Sleeping? Which makes you the happiest or would make you the happiest with your mommy daddy or both.

Now while I haven't actually DONE this, the thing I'd like to try most is just to be held while being fed from a bottle. I'm lazy and like eating

MommyGweniebear

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRavey View Post
    Ok I wish to know what is it that you hold dear when you are in your baby zone. for me it is coloring and snuggling. But perhaps you all have different thing. Bath time? Feedings? Sleeping? Which makes you the happiest or would make you the happiest with your mommy daddy or both.
    Aww baby you are sooo cute when you color and I love your snuggles my babygirl. I love you!