Thread: hey all

Talking hey all

hey everyone my name is angela and i have recently learned that a really close friend whom i am now his mommy loves to wear diapers. it did come as a shock but i am completely cool with it and enjoy very much being his mommy now. he is a member of this site and we do plan on having a relationship futher down the road he is known here as waslost1234abc please understand i am new to this so i am going to be asking questions alot but i am a very supportive person and hey who am i to judge what people like i am bi myself.

Welcome to the group, as you work through this, many people here can help guide you through your experience as a mommy. I hope the group offers a lot of support!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here! Hope that everything between you and waslost1234abc goes along well! About the questions, don't worry! We here are happy to answer them to you!