Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedophile Island - LOLs ahead

Eerie... I proposed this idea to my dad a couple of months ago. He said kill them >_> I think he might be part Texan.

Wow... that's actually real? What if they have children? It is rare, but there are some female pedophiles.

It reminds me of this one episode of The Powerpuff Girls where all the monsters live on Monster Island. Anyways, I'll stick with Meg whitman I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Antropov View Post
    Question: How will they 'keep up the population'?
    I was wondering the same thing, whats to stop them from having children or just leaving the island? By the sounds of it, there just going to isolate them on an island and leave. I would assume however, that they will have people there watching them. I could be wrong. The whole idea seems like it wasn't thought through all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It reminds me of this one episode of The Powerpuff Girls where all the monsters live on Monster Island. Anyways, I'll stick with Meg whitman I think.
    Don't worry, it's just a name! Monster Island is really a peninsula!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    What if they have children? It is rare, but there are some female pedophiles.
    Yeah... I was thinking that as I read? Male Pedo and Female Pedo have loads of children, maybe give some of the babies to their neighbors for a cost, and bam! Pedophile Island becomes Molestation Island as well.

curiousitykitten

what if they spay and neuter the peadofiles before they gain access to the island?

Am I the only who after reading this thought of George Carlin's routine "State Prison Farms" from his "Back in Town" album?