Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, my name is Jacob. I'm 21 years old, I'm from Wisconsin, and I have a diaper fetish. I have never worn a real diaper, I haven't had the courage to buy real diapers. Come change me into one?

Welcome to ADISC. If you haven't been able to buy your own diapers yet, you need to get comfortable with the whole thing and that's very much something this site should be able to help you with. Take a little time, read threads, ask questions, be more okay with the whole thing and then when you get social with this you'll have some context and it'll be so much better than just doing something out of desperation.

Anyway, why not tell us a little about yourself above and beyond the diapers? We pretty much expect that anyone here (with a few notable exeptions) like diapers and such, so it's helpful to talk about other things in your intro thread like the sort of classes you like or hate since you're a student or what hobbies you enjoy, etc. Looking forward to hearing more from you

Welcome Jacob. Diapers I havent bought them either looking for a place to do so. I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to ADISC, Astari! I hope you enjoy your time here? Interests or hobbies that you would like to share with us? Packers fan?