Thread: Hey

Smile Hey

Hey my name is Aiden. I 'm a 15yrold genderqueer TB. About two months ago I realized after much confusion I finally realized that I'm a TB, and this is the first time I've ever told anyone. Even though I've just recently admitted it.... I guess I've known it for at least 4 years, by showing it through my fursona: a babyfur who is a three year old boy wolf cub. I joined this website in hopes of meeting other babyfurs, making some friends... And maybe finding me a mommy and/or daddy.

hey Aiden, welcome to the site. Have you got any other interests, other than babyfur-ishness :P

Anyways, make your self at home

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us?

Hey, sorry about the time between my replies... I finally have a chance to use the computer.... Anyway i've been playing the violin for 5 years, I've been a goalie for 3 years in lacrosse, I love to write, skateboard, build websites, DIY Projects... and I'm hoping to go to college for computer engineering.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

Nice to see another skateboarder here!