Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, I am an TB from Iceland, and am hoping to make some friends. I am kind of new to the internet forum thing so I have no idea what to say here
    I discovered that I was an TB when I was 12, and have kind of been in the shadows, just reading stories and stuff, I´m just hoping that i will find someone to talk to about stuff. Anyway, I hope I will be welcomed in the community

Yes, you are welcomed and it is great to have you here, welcome to adisc birkir21!

Hi there birkir21. Welcome to ADISC. A good place to start would be to tell us a little more about yourself since we like to get to know people here for more than just being a *BDL. What kind of interests or hobbies do you have? Do you like listening to music or playing video games or hunting down mimes with a crossbow?

We're very welcoming here and we're generally a good bunch of people for talking to about "stuff". I hope you enjoy it here.

There are people who like hunting down mimes with crossbows? Wow! This is my kinda place! Oh, and welcome. I might be new here, too, but as far as I can tell the people here don't bite... Hard.

Haha...I remember an episode from Kids in the Hall when they went hunting for mimes. Anyway, welcome to the site. How's that volcano? I'd spell it's name but that would be tragic!

Thanks all , I live in Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, I live with my mother and my annoying as hell younger brother. I play alot of video games, my favourite being Zelda: ocarina of time for the N64 console, and the KOTOR games. I also watch alot of anime, my favourite being movies by Hayao Miyazaki, the first anime I ever watched was Sailor moon at the age of 11, since then I have been hooked on anime. My music taste is special though, I listen almost only to Japanese pop music (no one else I know seems to like it). Don´t really know what else to add

How's that volcano? I'd spell it's name but that would be tragic!
    The volcanos name is Eyjafjallajökull, it´s not so bad where I live, we sometimes have to clean our balconies becouse there is volcanic ash falling everywhere, but I honestly don´t know how it is near Eyjafjallajökli

Hello and welcome to ADISC.
    Say, isn't the language on Iceland viking language?
    Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite games as well, though it's a tie with Rayman 2: the great escape.

Ok I officially love you for your Haruhi Suzumiya(God) Avatar. You read the light novels before or seen the 2nd season?