Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

I'm your typical shy person when it comes to this so please pardon my skiddishness. I was referred here by someone who I just found out was a DL and who just actually found out I was one too hehehe!

My name is Julian and this is the first time I've ever even openly admitted to liking diapers. I've never come out of the closet so to speak to anyone. I'm 24 now and live alone, recently broken up with GF, so now I'm giving a bit of thought to the nagging DL in the back of my head.

I recently finished college so now I seem to have a lot more time to myself to think about this stuff, and to be honest I didn't even think such a thing existed. I'm sure this sounds cliche, but I didn't think there was a niche like this for "us". (Even saying that felt weird)

I remember growing up I have ALWAYS had an obsession with diapers as far back as I can remember. I never had an incontinence problems, but I always just loved wearing diapers. As I got older I noticed that the obsession just never went away and even progressed to the point where I was trying to regress, if I'm using the right term. I liked the idea of giving everything up in the adult world and just trying to be a kid again, and of course the diapers came with it. I did a lot of reading and went through a lot of posts here and I think I've kinda found a nice place to hang out. It's still totally new for me to think that I'm actually doing this, but I think it's better here than with anyone in real life for now. I still can't imagine telling anyone about my obsession.

Thanks for listening

I can relate to what you have said, I have always denied these thoughts and thought it was just a coincidence, however the feelings never went away, so I ended up googling the whole thing and noticed I am not alone on this, so that made me feel tons better.

At any rate, welcome to Adisc!

Thanks everyone!

I'm sure I'm bound to do a pile of noobish stuff, but this place is awesome and a LOT bigger than I thought now that I've been weeding through posts and stuff

Welcome to the forums!
    I know what you mean, when I found out about site like this (and some not so good sites) I was remember thinking "Other people like diapers too?" Through ADISC I have gained a lot of culture and learned a lot about myself. I hope this the people of this site will be able to help you in a similar fashion.
    Don't worry about being a noob, we were all there and understand what its like. Hope you enjoy your time in our little community.

Welcome to ADISC! It has been nice to have met you at the IRC so early in your time here! Well, I hope you enjoy your time here and your discovering yourself in the *b/dl lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by juliancub View Post
    and to be honest I didn't even think such a thing existed. I'm sure this sounds cliche, but I didn't think there was a niche like this for "us". (Even saying that felt weird)
    Yeah, I thought the same thing for many years growing up, except I found out about "us" lol, when I was like 12-13, in that area I started figuring things out, thanks to the internet!

So thinking you were this one lone unusual person, with this very unusual odd trait about your personality. I thought the same thing, I think pretty much everyone does eventually some point in the past, who is a true ab/dl.

Anyways, Welcome to our ADISC community! Glad to see you already sifting through things! Your a quick learner! Hope to see you around!