Thread: Hello

Thumbs up Hello

Hello all members of ADISC, I hope that you can accept yet another community member! I'm into ATVs and having fun (who isn't?) and I am certified in the IT Field. And before you ask, no, I do not fix computers like this XD. I will also be graduating from High School on June 4th

Now onto the subject of this website, I think I'm into diapers, but I'm the kind of guy where you wouldn't expect to be into this stuff. would you consider it DL if you wear them and they make you feel really good? I have this problem with depression and they make me feel tons better(I wet the bed until 16). I've also come really close to buying some because the urge is so strong to wear them again...

Anyway, you guys all have a great day (or night, whatever timezone you are in), I will get involved in some topics as well if I have time.

Welcome to the site.

BTW: I think you will find that most of us fall into the category that folks around us are shocked to find that we wear diapers.