Thread: Hey All, Cleveland, OH here

Default Hey All, Cleveland, OH here

Just want to hi to everyone in hopes of finding friends to talk to and or meet others from the cleveland area.

Hey mikejudge, welcome to ADISC .

First off, do you mind sharing a little bit more about yourself with us? We like to get to know each other pretty well here, so when we see only a one line intro, it's generally tough to feel any connection beyond the AB/DL stuff. That's the reason we're all here, initially, but not the reason we're here socially. Have any hobbies or other interests you'd like to list?

Also, I don't know about your odds of finding someone in your area. It's probably pretty good, given the size of this forum and the size of your hometown. We're just not here solely as a way to connect with locals. Not that I feel you're trying to do that, but feel free to welcome people from anywhere in the world on here.

Now, i can't end this introduction without mentioning your user name. You see, Mike Judge, as you are probably aware, is the writer of... oh... I don't know: King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, Daria... yeah. He's a cool guy. You a big fan of his work? Or is this like in his movie Office Space, and it's 'just a coincidence'.
    ("Maybe if you just went my (Michael)." "No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.")

Anyhow, enjoy your stay here.