Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really does make you a bit craazyyyy

Default Really does make you a bit craazyyyy

Lol, ran out of diapers.. and especially when your "in the mood" and don't have any.. its 2am and im making a Wal-mart run to get some.. Anyone else went out in the middle of the night to get diapers?

I found it pretty easy to go out the first time at around 11 PM to go get them. The cashier made it hard, but hey - nobody was there! I only did it so late because it was my first time. I'm glad I can wait and order them online if I really want some, rather than go out and buy crap ones at ungodly hours!

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Lol, ran out of diapers.. and especially when your "in the mood" and don't have any.. its 2am and im making a Wal-mart run to get some.. Anyone else went out in the middle of the night to get diapers?
    Oh man, I know what you mean.

For a while, I went through a purge phase where I thought I should rid myself of all diapers. O M G... when the urge hits, it HITS. You want diapers then and there.

I got to the point where I put my diaper stuff in a footlocker and stick a padlock on it when I feel like purging.. I've thrown away shit I regret..

i don't run out... it just does not happen. When I open the last bag in the case of diapers, I order another case....

This last time i ordered cause i re-arranged my diaper cabinet, and my mind kept telling me i had no more diapers cause i could not see bags of diapers stacked up, so i ordered more

I was on the binge cycle last year right before I went to work at summer camp. I had diapers, I just couldn't bring them with me. So I suffered for eight weeks and I switched to the purge cycle almost as soon as I got home. Now that's frustrating.

WillosauriestSporer

This happens to me once every 2 weeks or so!

abc123fred

i always reuse diapers when i don't urinated in them so i don't have to worry so much about running out

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I was on the binge cycle last year right before I went to work at summer camp. I had diapers, I just couldn't bring them with me. So I suffered for eight weeks and I switched to the purge cycle almost as soon as I got home. Now that's frustrating.
    That's torturous. I would almost force myself to wear. Just to say I did.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred145 View Post
    i always reuse diapers when i don't urinated in them so i don't have to worry so much about running out
    I thought I was one of the only ones that did this. -hi five-

I broke my arm in March, so I haven't been able to get any diapers for the past couple of months. =( Hopefully next week I can finally get some!