View Poll Results: Should they make these cool Assortments?

100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 54.00%
  • No

9 9.00%
  • I eat Chicken

37 37.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Think there should be Nintendo themed Diapers?

Talking Think there should be Nintendo themed Diapers?

Hello there good people.

I am wondering if any here would love to see some Nintendo themed Diapers and pull ups of all sizes. If you wish to see what I am talking about please look at the attachment that I am attaching.

Enjoy and yes I have made them my self using MS Paint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stary Pullups.jpg 
Views:	973 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	837  

I don't understand why anyone would actually make these given the target markets for incontinence products, nor do I think it makes much business sense for Nintendo's brand. I do, however, eat chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would make these, nor do I think it makes much business sense for Nintendo's brand. I do, however, eat chicken.
    I have to agree with this, and chicken is tasty. A coincidence that I actually ate chicken for dinner...

I can't say no there shouldn't be Nintendo themed diapers, but I can't say yes either.

It would be targeted to Potty Training Toddlers, Bed wetters, incontinent people, AB's DL's who loves Mario and such.

I don't think that there's a big enough target market to warrant such a product. Also, I can't really see Nintendo endorsing this. And yes, I eat chicken.

The problem with that is most kids today don't seem to connect with Mario and the gang like the kids from the 80's did. Its almost like Nintendo still uses the key players more for nostalgia with the adult-kids rather than to appease the younger generation. All in all, the idea might have gone the way of Nintendo cereal.
    YouTube - Nintendo cereal commercial

I'm going to agree with the others. The diaper market is small when talking about kids/adults and the cost of making diapers with that much ink would be huge. It wouldn't be worth doing it if you aren't going to turn a profit and quickly.
    They do look nice but sadly they'll never be made.

I think these would be best marketed to us. Good luck finding a small AB/DL diaper manufacturer (ABU, Bambino) that can afford the licensing rights :-/

I have always wanted to crap on that bastard mario