Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pantyhoses and diapers... a good combination?

Default pantyhoses and diapers... a good combination?

I wear pantyhoses almost everyday because they help my legs to stay healthy (I use the medical ones) by compressing them. I must admit, however, that putting them on is a pain in the arse, and removing them to go to the restroom can be worse.

The pantyhoses I wear compress my legs, butt and part of my abdomen, which helps me to look a bit thin, so I've been considering to wear diapers and then to put on my pantyhose, I'd be using diapers 24/7 just for the heck of it, besides I don't think they'd notice too much considering how much it compresses my lower body xD.

So, do you think I should go for it? would it work? what kind of diaper should I use in this case? Because I don't want it to get noticed, and I'd only urinate on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceprincess View Post
    I wear pantyhoses almost everyday because they help my legs to stay healthy (I use the medical ones) by compressing them. I must admit, however, that putting them on is a pain in the arse, and removing them to go to the restroom can be worse.

The pantyhoses I wear compress my legs, butt and part of my abdomen, which helps me to look a bit thin, so I've been considering to wear diapers and then to put on my pantyhose, I'd be using diapers 24/7 just for the heck of it, besides I don't think they'd notice too much considering how much it compresses my lower body xD.

So, do you think I should go for it? would it work? what kind of diaper should I use in this case? Because I don't want it to get noticed, and I'd only urinate on it.
    I kinda like the restrictive access that the pantyhose offer when worn over a diaper but maybe that's just me XD

I do want to try it, I already wear pantyhoses 24/7, mostly because they make my legs feel comfortable, only problem would be if the diapers notice too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceprincess View Post
    I do want to try it, I already wear pantyhoses 24/7, mostly because they make my legs feel comfortable, only problem would be if the diapers notice too much...
    Depends on which diaper and I would think they'd reduce the crinkliness

Shouldn't be an issue with any sort of diaper, as far as wearing 24/7 goes though, I'd suggest a higher end diaper(Bambino, Dry 24/7, Abena etc...), don't wanna change constantly and blow through cash

Interesting; I had not thought of pantyhose/diapering; it would give you more options as to the shape of the diaper, either for fit or looks. Just curious though: if they are such a pain to remove/replace, why not use medical nylon stockings? Would they ride down, and require a garter belt?

As JonBB said they could reduce the crinkliness, which would be good for those who want to keep what they wear a secret.

As to being unnoticable... Most of the public would not notice I am sure; but someone who knows what you look like normally might see a change in your shape.

You also might consider that squeezing a wet diaper will release moisture, especially if you sit on it; the pantyhose might amplify this effect. And then you get the tell-tale wet crescent-shaped patches behind you and down the thigh; awkward as not only do people notice but you often can't tell...

I would suggest you invest in a full-length mirror and experiment privately before chancing public appearances.

I tried to use medical stockings actually, but as you mentioned it, they ride down, and I'd have to wear a garter belt, which can be uncomfortable when you're sitting down for extended periods of time.

I actually decided to wear diapers today at school... Didn't wet them or anything, and I must admit that it was awkward, but it felt good. However, I don't think I'd do it again, specially because I came back home and wet them... they just started to get so wet and leak just too bad :/ I'm so glad I didn't pee on them lol.

angelabauer

Long ago, when I still had good day bladder control, I wore pantyhose when I needed to dress formally at work. I also would wear traditional seamed stockings held in place with a garter belt for grown-up parties.

Fortunately by the time I lost my day control thigh-high stockings had been improved. Since 1985 I have normally worn thigh-high because it makes dealing with my diaper so much easier.

The downside to trying to wear a diaper inside control garments is that the diaper is held too snug, which harms the capacity.

I love wearing pantyhoes/tights while wearing a diaper. You shouldn't have any problems with absorbency with typical girls tights or panyhose since they are very thin and stretchy. I have even used sport compression tights like Under Armor Cold Gear and didn't really have issues with absorbency.

When I wear tights over a diaper, I always wear a bodysuit/leotard/onesie over the tights. So in sequence of getting dressed I wear: diaper (and plastic pants), tights, bodysuit.

Oh, and I have not found that it harms the capacity or makes the diaper more likely to have moisture squeezed out. The diaper is actually held tight and close to my body due to the tension of the bodysuit, which is something I much prefer over the between-your-legs feeling of a sagging unsupported diaper.