Thread: just a little hello

Default just a little hello

I was very hesitant to join the forum from the get go; or really just second guessing myself for look a site like this. I am very shy but i figured it wouldn't hurt to join. I have never told anyone that i like wearing diapers or even have the thought of wanting to at all.

I have always liked the feeling of wearing a diaper, for me it provides comfort and security…. that's all i have the courage to say right now… other then that hi

I do admit it takes a fair amount of courage to join a discussion board or even talk to anyone about being a DL or AB at first. I remember when I thought i was the only one in the world who had this crazy obsession with diapers as a kid and teen, untill i searched for it on the internet and found all these great support discussion boards and what not.

I hope you have some fun here and get to make some good friends! Don't be shy to ask questions, make threads or talk to anyone here, the majority of us don't bite XP.

I am DL college student, I just recently worked up the courage to actually buy a package of diapers after a long time of not having the ability to enjoy wearing a diaper for fear of getting caught with them living at home.... I wore diapers tell I was 6 because I use to wet the bed. As I got older I use to sneak my cousins goodnites (they fit me perfectly) when they spent the night tell they outgrew them. Now that I am in college I am looking to get my back comfort of wearing a diaper

Yeah it is nice to be able to wear without any worry. I went to college for a year after high school, but it wasn't really for me, so I got a sanitation job with the city, bought a house (so i didn't have to worry about the parents anymore :P) and now I'm living quite comfortably and have a DL roomate, so it's all good.

But yes i remember doing crazy things to get a hold of diapers when i was younger, and yes i stole a lot of my cousins diapers because i was jealous that they got to wear them to bed, but i wasn't allowed to : P.

Welcome to another member from NC.

What else can you tell us about yourself? I believe you will find that the more you interact with the kind folks on this forum the more you will glean from the experience.

The diapers thing can be nerve racking, especially when you feel so alone confronting it. Glad you joined our forums though. If you ever want to chat live there's a decent IRC room at the top at 'Live Chat'. I don't know if it'll help you out, but it's worth a shot. I think almost all of us have had that butterflies feeling. I grew up shy as well and like Charzor said, I've done most of the same as well. Hope you stick around and don't get scared off. If you have any questions, please ask any of us.
    On other things, what music do you listen to?