Thread: The new folk of the block :p

Default The new folk of the block :p

Hey everyone! I found this place thanks to Google :P and I saw it's an interesting place, so I decided to join :P

My name is Arlette, I'm a 17 years old MTF trans girl (I'm about to start HRT soon) from Guadalajara, Mexico; I'm a high school student, about to start college (Electronics engineering)... umm... what else? My mother language is Spanish, but I also speak English, and I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and German (if that's useful to anyone XD), I just started to dig more into this lifestyle, but more towards the sexual side of it, although it could be interesting to explore it as a lifestyle... as long as it doesn't interfere with my transition it's ok :P

what else should I add? :P

I hope I can enjoy this place, have a good time, and learn more about this culture hehe

that's it :P
    Last edited by Iceprincess; 17-May-2010 at 18:46.

Welcome!

Guadalajara? Are you a Chivas fan by chance? (if you even like soccer xD)

I'm actually not a fan of soccer, or any sport XD, although I practice swimming and I go to the gym to build mself the figure I wish ^_^

I know that soccer team though :P

spanish, english and chinese..

hmm

well i can safely say that, between those three you may be able to travel without much hindrence through a VERY ghigh proportion of the world, (all you need to learn now is arabic and then the REST of the world is accessable :P

(since spanish and english are the two most WIDELY used languages followd swiftly by arabic. and chinese is spoken by the highest NUMBER of people)

EE major eh? My dad has an EE major. Seems like a rad job, do you know what you wanna do when you get out?

lol thanks :P

I'd like to work in the electronics industry, maybe working in a company like AMD or Texas instruments designing microchips and thing like CPU's and such. However, given to my condition (I'm transitioning into a girl, remember? :P) I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna be facing too many challenges in my life, specially with my career. But TBH I don't care. I know I have the brain and skills to do that and more, and I believe in myself

Hi nice to meet you and welcome to ADISC I'm use you'll enjoy it here. Everyone is so accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceprincess View Post
    I'm actually not a fan of soccer, or any sport XD, although I practice swimming and I go to the gym to build mself the figure I wish ^_^

I know that soccer team though :P
    Hi five for swimmers!