Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dio has passed away.

Default Dio has passed away.

Ronnie James Dio passed away this morning in a Huston hospital from cancer.

Rest in peace Dio.

Yeah I found out about an hour ago.

My week has been ruined.

Olivia

My Friends, and fellow Metal Fans let us put Horns at half staff for the next few days, and be glad at least he died with loved ones, and a good career.

R.I.P. Ronald James Padavona July 10th 1942- May 16th 2010. Rest in peace oh God of Metal.

The greatest singer in heavy metal

"The lover of life's not a sinner
    The ending is just a beginner
    The closer you get to the meaning
    The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming
    So it's on and on and on
    Oh it's on and on and on
    It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell"

- R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

A death should always be honored if he/she was influential or significant in any way, but I still am thinking who is this guy? I have never heard of him until today.

We're off to the witch / We may never never never come home / but the magic that we'll feel / is worth a lifetime

~Dio
    Slaying the dragons in the hereafter

DannyTheNinja

Dio was, among other things, the vocalist for Black Sabbath after Ozzy got kicked out.

RIP Dio. You will be missed, and your music will live on. *makes "horns" sign*

--Danny

One of the great metal singers, He was a legend. And it goes to show how basis the media is against metal, when Micheal Jackson died there was news coverage all night but when this Icon of Metal dies there's is no mention on TV anywhere, well not in england anyway. Only on the internet. Aparaently the Cannes Film Festival is worth more than the death of one of the greatest metal singers. R.I.P Ronnie James Dio.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Dio was, among other things, the vocalist for Black Sabbath after Ozzy got kicked out.

RIP Dio. You will be missed, and your music will live on. *makes "horns" sign*

--Danny
    He's also the one who popularized the use of the "horns" sign in metal after joining Black Sabbath. Truly a God of metal if ever there was one.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio.