Thread: Do they make thick baby diapers ?

Default Do they make thick baby diapers ?

we all know that they make thick adult diapers in European countries but do they also make thick baby diapers there

To my knowledge - no. On the contrary, the current effort appears to be to try and make them thinning without losing out on capacity.

Why would they do this anyway? I think there is a reason baby nappies are not supposed to stand up to multiple wettings, and it so that parents look after the child. If a lazy parent knew that their baby's nappy would hold multiple wettings there could be a tendency to not bother to change them until they were soaked and it was sagging, and that would not be in the child's interests.
    Also babies tend to poo more often, so considering those need to be changed as soon as possible, it would be a waste to have any extra absorbency than they have already.

In short, they don't because there's no need for it. While some might like to fantasize about the baby nappy they barely fit into holding more, it's just that, a fantasy and it's not going to happen.

[QUOTE=t. While some might like to fantasize about the baby nappy they barely fit into holding more, it's just that, a fantasy and it's not going to happen.[/QUOTE]

It did happen in the 80's early 90's

I remember the good old days in the 80's and 90's when they did make thick baby diapers. Sadly I don't think such a thing exists anymore. I think huggies makes an "overnight" diaper that supposedly holds more but I don't think that means it's any thicker.

-Gus

I know that Nature Bay Care are thicker than Huggies, Loves & Pampers. You may also look at Tushies. They are SAP fee so I assume thay are going to be pretty thick.

Spearmint

I wish they made thicker baby diapers, that would be amazing, but sadly, it is little more than a fantasy.