Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please do not click if easily grossed out - Shaving bottom hairs?

Default Please do not click if easily grossed out - Shaving bottom hairs?

What is the best way to shave my ass hairs without cutting myself back there and risking septic shock? I would like to get rid of my ass hair. (Hair grows in between my ass cracks)

Thanks

I've never shaved. I think I would try waxing or something else back there.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Your Worst Nightmare View Post
    Nair?

That might work...
    I'd advise against Nair, it smells pretty bad and it's much harsher on the skin. Especially in such a sensitive area. Veet is essentially the same product but ALOT gentler.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I'd advise against Nair, it smells pretty bad and it's much harsher on the skin. Especially in such a sensitive area. Veet is essentially the same product but ALOT gentler.
    Well, I can never remember the names, but basically I was on the right track...

I have shaved there before with no problems. I just used a decent shaving cream, a sharp razor and was very careful. However, it does get a bit uncomfortable when it starts to grow back, but a good moisturiser usually solves that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I use Veet on my nethers also! Though I would add that though Veet is a bit easier on the skin, it is still very very serious when applying near any sensitive areas!

Trim everything down first with an electric shaver. Then you could put one leg up on the sink in your bathroom to stretch the skin out and shave each cheek in regards to what leg is up. Keep rinsing the blade off in the sink and make sure you use enough shave cream (or hair conditioner works well, too)! When shaving close to your actual anus, I would turn the blade sideways and shave "outwards" away from the area (just don't get too close to your actual butthole). Beware, until your skin gets used to the shaving, you may develop a bit of a razor burn or issues with it growing back in. Good luck, friend!