I just thought this was one of the "better" journal-things that get spread around, and I'm curious to see other people's responses as well.
Ten things I wish I could say to people:
1. I'm sorry I can't always be the person to help you with your problems, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I just don't know how to express myself sometimes.
2. I love you. I understand love is a powerful word with a lot of meaning and heavy baggage behind it, but really- if I'm trying to talk to you, it's because I care. If I say I love you...I really mean it.
3. I have a hard time saying 'I love you'...but that doesn't mean I don't mean it.
4. I've got some problems myself, no matter how much I try to hide them and pretend I'm all fine. Inside, I really am hurting, and I don't know what will make me truly happy.
5. I miss you so much it hurts, but I will most likely never be able to really express myself properly with words- but my actions will speak for me
6. Do you even like me? at all? Am I just another person in your life with no important meaning, or do I / have I actually made a difference to some extent?
7. ...am I really pretty/cute/whatever, or are you just saying that to make me feel good about myself?
8. I'm sorry. I really am.
9. I'm stressed. I'm possibly depressed. i'm going through a hard time in my life again, but I cover it up. I really want help though...please, help me...
10. I need help.
Nine things about myself:
1. I'm overweight, and kind of lazy. I do try to make an effort to change both those things though.
2. I spend a lot of time reading, drawing, or just sitting there thinking.
3. I absolutely love music.
4. I've had a rough childhood and my teenage years haven't been any better. Only good thing has been my 3 irl friends and getting better at art.
5. I'm a bit afraid of change, but I'm open to it if it's a slow, gradual change and I'm aware of it.
6. I have a bit of a speech problem, where I stutter and slur my words way too often. I think it's partially because I think faster than I can speak, and my mouth can't keep up with my brain.
7. I may have dysgraphia- a learning disability resulting from the difficulty in expressing thoughts in writing. It makes my life hell everywhere I go, but I don't know where/how to get tested, and if a diagnosis will really do much.
8. I'm an empath...If you're upset about something, regardless if you tell me or not, I'll realize it and in turn I'll feel whatever you're feeling. This often leads to me getting depressed. >.<
9. I love talking to people, but I'm so afraid to talk to someone who I don't know. I'm afraid I'll annoy, or come off in a way I didn't mean to.
Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Just be yourself. Don't try to put up a facade, or a fake persona. I don't care if you're shy, if you're emotional, or if you consider yourself weak. Just be yourself.
2. Help me if you see that I'm upset. Hold me, cuddle me, tell me it'll be okay.
3. Be faithful to me- really. Don't talk about other girls you meet. I won't talk about other guys I meet, do us both a favor.
4. Make me something if you really want to give me a gift. Buying something makes me feel bad about myself, because I feel that I'm not worth enough for you to spend hard earned money on. I'd gladly take a bracelet made of string with our favorite colors over a silver/gold bracelet.
5. Listen to me, let me know you are interested. Talk to me, tell me you love me...But dont swarm me in affection all the time. I like intelligent conversations, I like messing around, I love cuddling and all the small things, but there's a time and place for them all.
6. Acknowledge the small things I do, or try to do.
7. Take me out places, introduce your friends to me...But nothing fancy, once again I'll feel bad- and even more, I'll start to feel out of place and anxious. Instead of a fancy restaurant, let's have a picnic at the park with our turkey sandwiches. X3 I love simplicity.
8. Sorry but you gotta love animals. :P I can't live without them. Also accept me for who I am...a teenager/adult who, sometimes, just wants to be cuddled and fussed over like a child, or play around as a puppy.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Why won't my dog sleep next to me in bed?
2. I wonder how my friends are doing.
3. I wonder if anyone bothered to reply to any of my ramblings today.
4. Will my mom be nice today? Or will I get yelled at again?
5. Am I going to have a better day today? Can I be happy? Please?
6. My dog. again. <3
7. Who do I have to draw next?
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1 .Say goodnight to people in IRC.
2. If it's hot out, change into boxers and a light shirt.
3. Give my dog a kiss on her nose or head, and a couple snug-pets- smiling at her wagging her little tail.
4. Toss and turn a lot...
5. Sometimes I take my paci out and suckle on it, if i'm not having trouble breathing through my nose that night.
6. Think about what the next day will bring, and if this day went well enough- and what I can do to change the next day.
Five places I want to visit:
1. Georgia, again.
4. That one place...where you can stand in 4 states at one time. Yeah , that.
5. Grand canyon.
Four things I'm wearing right now:
1. Hair scrunchie.
2. Ipod earbuds.
4. My collar.
Three musical artists that I listen to often:
1. Imogen Heap
Two things I want to do before I die:
1. Snuggle an arctic fox, and get a picture of me with it.
2. Find that "perfect person", and live a good life with them.
1. I am really insecure about myself, whether that shows or not. I really want to please people, but I'm afraid to annoy so I often back off instead of trying to talk to someone.