Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: parents - so this is my deal and situation so far...

Red face parents - so this is my deal and situation so far...

ok - so I couldn't find anywhere else to put this - and I wanted to share with everyone my situation to date (Im going to keep this short, but am happy to fill in blanks :P).

I told my mum a couple of months ago that I liked wearing diapers and that I even liked to "regress" - When I told her I liked diapers, she was so nice about it and said she understood if it was a comfort thing - the regress thing not so much. She said she would tell my father. A couple of weeks later and she still hand't, saying to me he was having a rough time at work and probably wouldnt understand. Fair enough.

I've been wearing a footed sleeper over my thick diapers recently (at night) - I usually put it on a couple of hours before bed, so I can enjoy it (I'm fairly secluded in my part of the house - my parents tend to stick to "their" side) - and the sleeper is fluffy, bright blue wtih "happy monkey" print (form jumpin jammerz). My mum has seen me in this and thinks I look silly, but doesnt pressure me to take it off.

Soooooooo
    The other night I was in my room, sitting on my little oneseater couch, feet up on a foot rest, reading a book - dressed in above attire, and my dad walks in asking if I want a piece of cake he has. I was like OMFG, "umm no thanks" and he looks at me and laughs, and says are they new pajamas, i said yes, he said I looked like a bear and I said im warm - and then he's like, "is that one piece" and I said yes it is, it's comfortable and he kind of laughed and said something like it looks warm and comfortable..
    When he left my room, I went outside (as is) to have a smoke - but then he comes outside like a minute later to put the trash out - me standing there in my attire - he just walks past telling me to quit, it's cold - usual crap conversation, nothing about the sleeper

So the past few nights, I've enjoyed my my mum and dad both seeing me in my sleeper - my dad hasn't noticed the diaper underneath.

Last night I'm thinking how he doesn't see it, but "whatever" when my mum went to bed, i just walked into the loungeroom and sat down next to my dad and watched the end of some movie with him - at this point i'm in three diapers (very thick and wet) a cloth pullup with plastic outing (attached) and my sleeper). Bulge obvious.
    Nothing :|

So to the most interesting point of my story:
    This morning I get up and do the same old routine, except dressed in above and much, much wetter. Front and back very bulgy (only wet!)!.
    I waddle into the kitchen and am getting a juice when my dad walks in and comes up right behind me asking me to put the kettle on. I kind of waddle over to the kettle when i feel something on my butt - like a pinch or patt or something - and I kind of look over my shoulder and my dad is just looking at my padded butt with this look of confusion, I completely turn around and his eyes haven't moved, now obviously noticing my very padded front. He slowly looked up at me with this look of confusion (not anger) on his face, and I just picked up my juice and said "excuse me" as I waddled/squeezed past him.
    !!! - as I know he'll go to my mum, i walk into my room to listen out for anything. They were getting ready to head out - and all I heard was "why didn't he tell me" (not anger again). I contemplated walking out into the kitchen again, but didn't and they soon drove off.

They're due back very soon - but I have to head off too, so I don't know what the conversation (if there will even be one) may be this evening.

I'll post here with what (if anything) happens!

Thanks for letting me share!

You're fortunate enough to have a mother that understands very fortunate indeed.

Part of me thinks I definitely am, then part of me is wondering whats around the corner... it's very "not my mother" - soooooo... but anyways, happy times for now

Consider yourself lucky. When my mother found out she went ballistic she could not except the fact that I still wore diapers my father on the other hand just wanted to know but begged me to grow out of it >.>

Wow, just, wow. I hesitate to throw the bullshit flag right away, but to be perfectly honest with you, your story sounds a bit far-fetched.
    With a story like that, don't be surprised if many members react that way. ADISC as group tends to frown on exhibitionism, because most of us feel that we get enough negative attention as it is. Even setting aside the obvious (although nonsense) parallels between being a *BDL and pedophilia, every time some guy gets nicked for sending pictures of himself wearing diapers to a teenager, we get more negative attention.

I think this is a vast imposition on your parents. From the way you write this, you appear to be getting off on it as well. I won't say it's sexual since I don't know you but you seem to enjoy pushing those boundaries with them and trying to evoke a reaction. It's not good behavior toward someone you love. If you want to live with them, be more respectful of their feelings and don't just assume they're there to be shown whatever odd thing suits you. Get your own space if you want to be "out" with ABDL stuff more of the time, but I think you'd do better to manage your boundaries better in any event.

Loopygone

I have to say, is this a good thing? Basicly you're parading around in fetish gear infront of your parents and expecting them to understand.

Its good that you have understanding parents who aren't going batshit insane at you, but you're pushing them I feel, and eventually you're going to push them past a point where they're no longer understanding, be that wearing a messy nappy infront of them, or just regressing in front of them.
    Its simular to being accepting of gay people, but not wanting to see them actually have gay sex. It pushes people past their comfort limits, and that causes friction and moves people from "understanding" to "hating".

Basicly, be careful, keep it to yourself and your SO, theres no need to parade your sexual fetish in front of your parents. Its like a sub walking around in a full leather outfit and gimp mask. Your age is 26, try to be a little bit more mature about shoving this thing down peoples throats.

If they do discuss it with you, say sorry about your actions then keep it under wraps! :X

Loopy

Peachy

There's only two possible explanations I can think of for your story:
    (1) Your family must have so much love for one another that your parents will see past your rather unusual behavior for someone your age. While most of your peers are getting a head start on their careers and enjoying their own place and possibly starting to long-term date a girl to raise a family with, you're sitting at home in childish clothes pissing your pants.
    (2) Your parents have given up on you and just accept whatever ideas you throw their way and just don't care any more either way.

Both options seem a rather...extreme type of parent-son relationship, if you ask me. It's one thing to share a house for whatever reason and getting a working arrangement of "I'll do unusual things in my own room(s), so be warned when you enter unsuspectedly or see me sneaking around the kitchen", but flaunting your diapers/AB clothes is something I don't find to be an awfully great idea to begin with. Imagine you had two siblings, one brother into nudism, and the other one into whole-body tatoos, and your parents had an interest in BDSM. Imagine the family dinner...your one brother walks in with his dick dangling between his legs, your other walks in topless, and your mom drags your dad through the door on a leash, making him eat out of a dog bowl. And then there's you, in your diaper and sleeper.
    Dunno, but I prefer to keep things civil around other people...or real?!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think this is a vast imposition on your parents. From the way you write this, you appear to be getting off on it as well. I won't say it's sexual since I don't know you but you seem to enjoy pushing those boundaries with them and trying to evoke a reaction. It's not good behavior toward someone you love. If you want to live with them, be more respectful of their feelings and don't just assume they're there to be shown whatever odd thing suits you. Get your own space if you want to be "out" with ABDL stuff more of the time, but I think you'd do better to manage your boundaries better in any event.
    Yep.

You're 26. Perhaps. Don't do this to your parents, especially as you seem to enjoy either manipulating or instigating them into action.

I think Trevor has said this in the nicest possible ways. I can't expand on my point without either going into a tirade about the young displacing the old, or about the utter clueless asshattery that is running rampant in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Wow, just, wow. I hesitate to throw the bullshit flag right away, but to be perfectly honest with you, your story sounds a bit far-fetched.
    With a story like that, don't be surprised if many members react that way. ADISC as group tends to frown on exhibitionism, because most of us feel that we get enough negative attention as it is. Even setting aside the obvious (although nonsense) parallels between being a *BDL and pedophilia, every time some guy gets nicked for sending pictures of himself wearing diapers to a teenager, we get more negative attention.
    I don't think most of it's far-fected, though the whole touch your son's butt since you think he might be wearing padding is a bit strange/stupid to me. It's not too much different then my intro post was but again, the situations are still very different and no two are ever the same. That said, I assume there's some exaggeration going on here or at least I hope there is.