Thread: Hello from the uk

Exclamation Hello from the uk

Hi to all, new here and nervouse,
    I suffer with bladder inco for the last 4 yrs but bed weting for about 20, but not had a dry night for about 3 to 4 years , I use a sheath catheter in the day time particulary at work, but because of excema I can not use it all the time, so have to use disposable nappies in the day and terry nappies and plastic pants at night ..... But now very confused because I hated them when I had to start wearing them now I sort of enjoy them, but is that because I enjoy the support and freedom I get from them or something else!!

Never considered being a DL, but now exstremely confused and mixed up!! Is there anyone else who has these feelings?

Please help

Hello Soggyone.

Welcome To ADISC

if you want to meet and discus things about Incontinence may suggest this forum: Incontinence -

that "branch" of ADISC covers everything about incontinence.

Welcome To The Forums

Welcome to ADISC. A lot of people come here mixed up and confused, and we're here to try and help ya through that. I hope you can find comfort here, and as mentioned by snaps we have a whole section dedicated to the incontinent.

On another note. Regarding the name you selected, I think it would be beneficial to you to consult ADISC's wiki. Your name sends a negative impression about you when it's so diaper related and it puts off a lot of people on the site.

Hi Soggyone and thanks for sharing.
    Hope you find that this is a support group and there are many here that are willing to try and answer questions and concerns.

From reading other intro's you may have noticed that here it's more important to tell things about yourself even non diaper related items such has hobbies, interest, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing.

Look forward to seeing you around.