Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who here can't wait for Halo Reach?

Default Who here can't wait for Halo Reach?

I personally can't. I am soooo excited about what they will have in forge. I am a forge maniac, I go crazy in it. Sadly though, I heard that they won't have any custom games , I really hope that isn't true, cuz without that, Halo is nothing Imo. Anyone looking forward to all the new stuff it has to offer?
    Last edited by BabyAlex94; 16-May-2010 at 02:14. Reason: Needed to edit.

Yeah... chan memes are a bannable offence here. You are new so I can't do anything about it. Also, I couldn't care less about memes just Moo has a rule against them. I'm past 10k already.

I understand your new to this forum and haven't learned know the ropes yet so I thought I might inform you that there is a blog section where you a post like this would be more appropriately placed seeing as you haven't given us anything to comment on.
    I would edit your post and either completely delete it and make a blog post or add something to it along the lines of, "For those of you who have an xbox 360, what is your gamerscore?". That way people will have something to comment on.
    P.S. You also might want to let people know your talking about xbox.
    P.P.S. My gamerscore is 14918

My Gamerscore is YouTube - HAWP: Professor Layton

(Also, thanks for changing the whole subject of the topic after other people post... just because you can't say It's over 9000 doesn't mean you can't post about gamer scores.)

Forge actually is the only reason why I plan on purchasing Halo reach. Looking back on my Halo 3 games I had played 35 games of campaign, 316 social games, 431 ranked games, and 6,026 custom games. Most of the customs came from forge =)

Your edit made my last post make no sense ;_;

I gave up on Halo after Halo 3 got perfect ratings. It was good, BUT IT WASN'T PERFECT! Now Portal... Portal is perfect. ODST just cemented in that it sucks. Just... bad...

i can wait....

pretty much i can wait till eternity

M$ pretty much ruined my interest in doom clone number 32156435412341234121 and counting, after releasing their gfwl infested/molested halo 2 port for the pc, with graphics that were world blazing... just not in 2007, more like, somewhere around 1999

seriously, stop overreacting like a mongloid kid about some shitty doom clone, yer wasting forumnspace

// oh yeah, and before i forget, i dont know what my lamerscore is, nor do i give a shit, i just wish that viva piņata and Fallout 3, had steamsupport, instead of some handicaped drm scheme called games for windows/xbox live that is driving gaming into the backyard of lamerkiddies that think they are leet because they can hold a controller and think a console is a machine, instead of a textbased diagnostics report system, that allows you to modify pretty much a lot of values of games

// excuse me if this offends anyone, but honestly, i'm starting to get sick of the waste of forumnspace by fanboyism, that makes no sense, except for filling up the postcount :p

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Forge actually is the only reason why I plan on purchasing Halo reach. Looking back on my Halo 3 games I had played 35 games of campaign, 316 social games, 431 ranked games, and 6,026 custom games. Most of the customs came from forge =)
    I'm like in the same boat as you dude! I'm not sure what the exact number is, but I know I have well over 5000+ custom games simply because of forge alone! I used to be really big into forging stuff, and I actually once had a map featured on ForgeHub if anyone here is familiar with that site

I really can't wait for Halo Reach, I have loved all the Halo games since Halo CE, with CE being my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Needsaname View Post
    I'm like in the same boat as you dude! I'm not sure what the exact number is, but I know I have well over 5000+ custom games simply because of forge alone! I used to be really big into forging stuff, and I actually once had a map featured on ForgeHub if anyone here is familiar with that site

I really can't wait for Halo Reach, I have loved all the Halo games since Halo CE, with CE being my favorite.
    If you go here Bungie.net and search for your Gamertag It'll come up with a pie graph showing the exact number of games played.

Campaign: 31
    Social: 375
    Ranked: 923
    Custom:..... :/ 10545

I guess it doesn't show exact numbers in game, because it only says like 5000 or 6000 plus in the game.... dammit I'm sad :P