Thread: Find out if it runs

Default Find out if it runs

Wanna know if a game runs on your Computer?

Well here you go.

Can You Run It

Gives you a basic idea if you can.

Please don't post this. I advise deleting your post. The ActiveX addon your referring to is a trojan downloader/spyware

http://www.google.com/search?q=spywa...&start=10&sa=N

Spyware.zbot will serve malicious pop-up ads, and basically makes it easier for those malicious rogue antivirus apps and the like to invade your system..
    I do technical support and have seen the effects of this specific application per Malwaebytes, Norton, AVG, Mcafee, etc.

Mako

I'm not getting that from the site. My system's clean and I've gone over legit reviews for the site, no word of their being malicious content. They're also partnered with quite a few companies, NVIDIA press release.

Maybe both Mako's and Valerye's computers are infected by a virus which is controlling them and making them post positive information retaining to that site o.o

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Please don't post this. I advise deleting your post. The ActiveX addon your referring to is a trojan downloader/spyware

spyware.zbot system requirements lab - Google Search

Spyware.zbot will serve malicious pop-up ads, and basically makes it easier for those malicious rogue antivirus apps and the like to invade your system..
    I do technical support and have seen the effects of this specific application per Malwaebytes, Norton, AVG, Mcafee, etc.
    I've found nothing on any other forums calling site a spyware/trojan. Most people just find it miss leading. So can you link better advice, cause typing in a search engine "spyware.zbot" can pull up allot of miss leading info.

ADISC looks just as much as a spyware as that site does now

Virus scan results saying that the trojan comes from systemrequirementslab.com, security risk is at least medium.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Virus scan results saying that the trojan comes from systemrequirementslab.com, security risk is at least medium.
    You're the only one dude. As posted, NVIDIA officially supports the site to test for support. They're not exactly shadey, what's your scanner?