Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new and shy.

Default Im new and shy.

I was hesitant to even join or even look at this forum since I wasnt sure if my parents would find out but I gave um....hi Although I am not fully into being a teen baby, I have always liked using "baby things" so I feel kind of like a fraud posting if im not extreme but ....hi anyway

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

First off, don't feel like a fraud! Everyone is welcome here!
    Second, I know you'll enjoy your time here. This really is a wonderful community full of caring people. Any help you need, we're here for you!
    As for privacy from you parents, there are ways to deal with that. *grins* Computer privacy - ADISC Answers Wiki I hope this helps!

What do you do for fun? Are you still in school? :3

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask! ^.^ Again, welcome and please enjoy yourself!

Hello and welcome.

Now sit down so that we may interrogate you to get all of the information we want from you before discarding your empty username in the recycle bin and get to know the man behind the curtain.

Most of us are not interested in getting to know some fantasy version of you. We want to get to know you.

Your among friends! No need to feel like a fraud. Everybody has a private life I was scared s**itless when I joined this forum for prettymuch the same reasons. This page helps a lot Computer privacy - ADISC Answers Wiki

Hey Hanah, Welcome to the forum =) there are a lot of friendly people here, and I hope we can be friends through here. I have read some of your posts and you seem uber cool

Welcome to ADISC! Seems as though you have gotten here on the right foot! Don't worry if you are just a little TB, you are still welcome here!

Yea, dont worry about being shy, it's not like anyone here wants to steal your identy and shout it out to the world. I'm shy in real life, but her I can say what I really feel like (with out anyone knowing my true identity).
    PS, your the one you encouraged me to buy a pacie and a bottle, Now I have one THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!