Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new mountain dew

Default new mountain dew

What do you guys think of the 3 new mountain dew flavors? My personal fav is the hawaiian, orange looking one!

Def the red one. Blue is terrible, green is okay.

Also miss throwback. Really enjoying Dr. Pepper Heritage right now.

I like white out at this point. It seems to be the most popular so far. Mostly becuse i can't find it where i live.

I didn't care for the throwback. It almost tasted like whatever flavor profile they use for diet Mountain Dew. I do love traveling outside of the US, so that I can have Coke with real cane sugar instead of Corn Syrup.

I'm from Aus and we only have one type of mountain dew and it doesn't taste very nice

I didn't try the mt.dew throwback but I tried the Pepsi one and I could taste a subtle difference.

Anyways I need to get my hands on these new ones.

Also I want my freaking Surge (soft drink) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia back!

Well guys, as good as Throwback is/was, I think this thread is really about the new three flavors that are in the running to become the next new flavor.

The options:
    -Typhoon (pinkish-peach colored, tropical flavored)
    -White Out (flavored like Squirt, white in color) and
    -Distortion (looks almost identical to original Dew, just has more lime flavoring)

I feel as though Distortion is the least distinct, and probably the least likely to win. It's really between White Out and Typhoon, in my mind. I would have to go with Typhoon though, because White Out is... well... already covered by Sierra Mist/Squirt/Sprite/etc. Typhoon is the most unique, I feel, and is the only one I've purchased more than once. Perhaps a poll should be added here.

I stopped buying the new Mountain Dews, because if it's good, I'm always pissed when they stop making it =/

I've only been able to get hold of the white one. I would like to try the other two, but have not been able to find them.

Last year I was saw because I loved super nova, but it didn't win. I like voltage, but liked super nova so much better.