Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the subject of UFOs

Default On the subject of UFOs

some of you may have read in the news paper that a nasa probe is either broken or sending alien phone calls. I am going to ask 2 questions

1.a) do you think aliens exist?

1.b) what do you think they are doing if they do?

1.c) do they scare you?

2) if they could physically regress your body how young would you allow them to make you and why?

see 2 4 easy questions

Ishav

1.a) Yes but probably not on earth if you were asking that then yes
    2.a)Either studying us to kill us or more likely for the sake of knowing us but not making their presence known before we find them (I mean like after the development of space travel)
    3.a)Uhm yes because I always envisioned them as scary looking or overwhelming to see or just plain trying to study me in some way /shudder
    2) 2 or 3 ....and i would have a tail....due to my fetish and love of the prospect of humans with tails

Cool I would like somewhere between five and eight.....

Quote Originally Posted by skinny93 View Post
    some of you may have read in the news paper that a nasa probe is either broken or sending alien phone calls. I am going to ask 2 questions:

1.a) do you think aliens exist?[/I]
    Logically speaking they do exist.

Carrying on with life just like us.

1.c) do they scare you?
    Human nature causes most of us to be afraid of the unknown, and I'm with the majority.

2) if they could physically regress your body how young would you allow them to make you and why?
    I would like somewhere between five and eight, I was a bed-wetter at that age and yet also at that time discovering the pleasures of opposite gender attire. It would be interesting to blend them at that early age, provided my present day memories, or at least most of them, would be retained.

Ishav

Quote Originally Posted by Crinolyn View Post

Human nature causes most of us to be afraid of the unknown, and I'm with the majority.

I would like somewhere between five and eight, I was a bed-wetter at that age and yet also at that time discovering the pleasures of opposite gender attire. It would be interesting to blend them at that early age, provided my present day memories, or at least most of them, would be retained.
    I could not agree more with the whole human nature thing and of course i would want my memories

Butterfly Mage

1.a) do you think aliens exist? I'm sure life exists outside Earth. There might even be very simple forms of life on other planets in this solar system.

1.b) what do you think they are doing if they do? That's difficult to say. Even if they wanted simple radio contact, a message could take thousands of years to arrive(depending on their location). Until loophole is found in the laws of relativity, an alien culture would be limited to radio messages or small robot probes.

1.c) do they scare you? If they had the technology to arrive in-person, probably. A probe the size of Cassini or a radio message would not be scary.

2) if they could physically regress your body how young would you allow them to make you and why? Who wouldn't want to be young again? Heh heh. But I doubt an alien culture would have a handle on human medicine at all, much less something as advanced as regeneration at the cellular level.

a) do you think aliens exist? Yes, they jump the boarder every day.

1.b) what do you think they are doing if they do? Stealing our jobs of course D:

1.c) do they scare you? No they do my yard work.

13 Why, I'd work for Cris Hanson that's why :<

Na more about 5/6 It was a fun time back then young enough to get away with things but old enough to do stuff.

I think I might have messed up on the questions officer.

Every time someone brings up aliens I always go the racist route. <3 Just to make that one joke.

But yes they exist. Earth is not the only one like it.
    There are other planets that can support wide assortments of alien type plant life/bacteria that could make it habitual.

Ishav

Quote Originally Posted by valerye View Post

what do you think they are doing if they do? Stealing our jobs of course d:
    dey took our jerbs!

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Ishav View Post
    dey took our jerbs!
    Coach-Z got displaced by an illegal alien?! Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishav View Post
    dey took our jerbs!
    I mean it really made my day that you from Australia said that to me.

DominatingMommy

1.a) do you think aliens exist?

I believe there are things on other planets that do not exist here, thus making them aliens. As for "little green men", I go back and forth on if I believe or not. Today, I'll go with yes, I believe.

Trying to figure out why we, the aliens to them, think we own the universe.

1.c) do they scare you?

No, not normally, although I've seen some pretty scary movies about them.

I wouldn't.