Thread: O Hai Dare ^.^

Talking O Hai Dare ^.^

Hey Guys!
    So Ive been checking out this forum for a few days and thought I'd finally make a post. I originally found this site last week when i was directed to the marshmallow trick thread from Google lol...

Anyways, I'm a 23yo DL/Fur and am currently a college student majoring in business. I live just outside Sacramento, CA. My hobbies include snowboarding, paintball, computers/gaming, and xbox/xbox live. I'm also very much in love with music and have my own garage/bar band with a few friends.

Ive been into diapers/stuffed briefs since i was a little kid, but just recently began buying real diapers (im on my second pack of Depends Max Protection). I consider myself mainly a DL, but am also a mild Fur stemming back from being young and reading the Animorphs book series.

I must say its awesome finding a DL/AB/BF community/forum, most of the sites Ive visited before just seemed to be about meeting people.

RaWr <3<3<3

Welcome Chris and thats a great intro.

What kind of games do you play?

Yo! i'm only a couple hours away from sac. what kind of band are you in?

As far as games I'm really into first person shooters and RPGs. Used to play cs and tfd on the computer. I also used to be really into guild wars but don't have much time for that anymore :*(. Now I mainly play modern warefare 2 and halo 3 on xbox. Hoping to get bad company 2 soon and maby mass effect 2 over summer. What games are you into?

My band is kinda a mix of classic rock/ pop rock (If that makes sense lol). We have about 7 of our own songs and maby 15 cover songs. We've only played two actual gigs though, Were kinda lacking on stage presence/ experience. I play drums btw.

RaWr <3<3<3

You seem like a nice guy, so I'll throw my.. uh.. ...stuffs in.

Pleased to meet you, Chris. Nice into, by the way, detailed and such. o.o I likes.

What kind of music do you like? Bands? Songs?

Mmm. To be honest I'm pretty much into all kinds of music. I was a music major for a year in college before I switched, also used to be somewhat of a band geek back in highschool. My absolute favorites are probly taking back Sunday, Blink 182, Sublime, and the Beatles. Pretty wide range

Nice to meet you to.

hey ChrisToeFur! thanks for posting. sounds like we have some things in common, would love to chat sometime.