Thread: Hazzard checking in!

Default Hazzard checking in!

Hi y'all, I'm Hazzard. *waves*

About the name- it has nothing to do with the Dukes of Hazzard, it's just spelled that way because I really like the letter Z. It's a nickname I picked up at band camp back in the day because of my clumsiness. The name stuck and has been the name I use in the furry community for about 7 years now.

I've been a furry since 14 and a littlefur/babyfur since I guess about 16.

My hobbies include drawing, both furry and non-furry art, playing bassoon when I have people to play with (which to be honest hasn't happened in a long time.) and collecting things. I mainly collect toys, of the vintage and/or just plain nifty variety. I currently have over 150 stuffed animals, among other things.

I am currently in college, working on my bachelor's in psychology. I'll be a senior in the fall!

I have a boyfriend and also a pet of the human variety and I love them both very much. (I also have an assortment of non-human pets, for the record.)

I found this site by Googling "adult baby forum" and have been lurking about for a bit before joining. It seems to me that this place is much better run and more welcoming than pretty much any other forum I've been on, and on top of that it even has a babyfur section! So with that in mind I decided to join.

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask. I'm generally a very friendly person.

Hello Hazzard. I too have a bit of a collectors mentality too. I collect comic and video game toys and comic books (Since I was in middle school - which was like a billion years [25] ago)

So um. Human pet. Human. Pet. *scratch head* You don't make them, you know, 'go' on newspaper do you? 'Cuase that'd be kind of awkward if you do.

Anyways welcome and have fun - I'm new here myself.
    -Todd

Thanks for the welcome, and no, we don't make him go on newspaper! It's just a sort of bdsm relationship if you know about that sort of thing, only we treat him better than a "slave" so instead he's a "pet". He's spoiled, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, and no, we don't make him go on newspaper! It's just a sort of bdsm relationship if you know about that sort of thing, only we treat him better than a "slave" so instead he's a "pet". He's spoiled, honestly.
    This sounds very interesting to me >.<

Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks for the welcomes, y'all!

Amon, my avatar was drawn by a furry called Familliar, I just threw some color on it. :3

Hello and welcome to the site, yeah I was looking for some myself and this one was the most appealing to me...so I signed up here