Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000th post seemed to fit here.

Cool 1000th post seemed to fit here.

I have officially hit 1000 posts, YAY!!!

Anyway, I've done a lot since I joined. I joined August of '09. Since then I have turned 17, moved into a new house, gotten rid of our dogs, went to Europe for nearly a fortnight and (as for TB stuff) have bought a wolf plushie, Rolf, and 6 pacis (4 NUK5s and 2 NUK3s). My intro no longer has anything to do with me, though I plan to go back to that vice once summer starts. I've met great people online and some not so much, but the ADISC mods are good about getting rid of those. There are threads I regret, posts that have been repped that shouldn't have, both negative and positive, and I've learned a lot of things through the forum. I HIGHLY recommend going on the IRC regularly if you'd like to meet people from this community. Not EVERYONE is great, obviously, but as long as you follow the rules people will generally be really nice.

Hmm... maybe I should remake my intro.

Anyway, so I'm a 17 year-old high school student living in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm in my last year of high school and I have yet to finish my community service hours. I'm currently taking English, Spanish and French(immersion) and my highest mark is in French, I believe. Yeah, only four periods a day and I have a free period for fourth so I go home. I work part-time at Montana's as a host. Basically I say hello to people, open the door, and seat them. I don't mind doing nothing for hours if I get paid, so it's all good. I ride around on a Harley Sportster 883 from 2008. Cheap on gas, I like it. How do I spend my days? Well I get up at ~0730 and go to the shower. When my bathroom is working I bring my toothbrush, deodorant, hairdryer, toothpaste and comb into the bathroom with what I plan on wearing that day and a towel. After my shower I put everything away, make my bed, and go downstairs and get a drink. Around 0820 I leave for school. Depending on the week I get home at ~1400 or ~1315. My free period will flip flop between third and fourth period every week. When I get home I ditch all my stuff, in my room and login to my computer in my room. I go on IRC, Skype and this forum. I usually do that until ~0000 and then I go to bed to do it again. Weekends usually consist of the same except I stay up later, wake up later and sometimes have work to replace school. My life is rather uneventful as a whole. "But wait" you may be wondering, "doesn't he ever have homework?" and yes, I do, but I don't do it. Homework bores me and I understand the work so it is just tedious writing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after high school so I'm taking another year after I graduate and I'm going to have a bunch of humanities courses so that field will be wide open for me. Some of you may be wondering "what about your TB/DL interests?". Well they don't really play a factor in my life. I own a plushie that I sleep with (not like that you dirty freak) and I have a few pacifiers which I rarely use. I'm too paranoid about my parents walking in while I have one to be able to do it comfortably. As for diapers, haven't worn in something like 15 1/2 years. Yeah, so not since I was toilet trained. Don't really have any plans to wear until I finish university. Not saying I'll actively avoid it, but I'm not expecting anything to come up. Delayed gratification, I guess.

Now, my mental life. I'm starting to think I may have some form of depression. It runs in my family. I have times of big downs, usually set off by something. A book seems to be the recent thing, but it is also set off by someone hitting me, harder than a playful tap, but weaker than a full-out hit, followed by a comment like "no one likes you" and people agreeing. That sounds pretty specific, but it actually happens pretty often. Anyway, I haven't seriously contemplated suicide since March '09. Not that I feel better about my life, I just believe that as little as I care it isn't fair to my family. They would break apart if I killed myself. Not in the sense of "Oh how could THIS SPECIFIC kid die" but I know my dad would become a heavy alcoholic if any his kids died and would probably do something really stupid and get himself killed. My brothers at least have me as a common enemy a lot of the time and that keeps them together. When I'm not around they are at each other's throats so at least I help to alleviate the tension between other people. My mom and my sister would be crushed, but I think they are most likely to get over my death. I've also questioned whether I have schizoid personality disorder. It would explain A LOT of the weird things I do and think. I know self-diagnosing is stupid and I hope to eventually talk to a professional about this. Not bring it up specifically, but I know there is SOMETHING wrong with me. There are just certain things I don't feel, like love. Well, that makes my life sound very emo. Most of the time I'm... well not happy, but neutral. About 90% of the time I'm neutral. In limbo. My life is rather monotonous and sometimes weeks will go by and I'll be like "wow, it's been two months" and it will actually shock me because I'd have done nearly the same thing every day for sixty days. Not happy, not sad, just existing. And therein lies my theory on life. A man's life is worth only as much as the man himself believes it to be. While I may not care if I died today, I also respect that some people are appalled by the idea of death in every way, shape and form. I'd say it's like 6% unhappy/depressed and 4% happy.

Not looking for a pity-party, just figured I'd clear things up about myself. If you have anything you wish to know about me, ask it here and I'll try to respond. (Don't ask stupid questions, this isn't Gaachan's thread )

Now, my most favouritest part of writing all this. What do you think of me? Am I suave, stupid, mean, cute, anything else that comes to mind? I'd like to get feedback on my last thousand or so posts and see how YOU see me.

For those of you who would prefer to read it in only black text, it is repeated word for word in the spoiler tags.

My eyes, my eyes!! That yellow is like looking at the sun!! Congrats on getting to 1000!!

Have some pizza on me!!

Error404

No mention of my awesomeness made this thread fail.

-12 internets.

Grats, either way.

Olivia

Can I ask a question? Why are you such a leakypuppy?

Congrats on 1000 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    No mention of my awesomeness made this thread fail.

-12 internets.

Grats, either way.
    Is internets a form of measurement or currency?

Well, since you are taking back purple from the mods, I'm trying to take the rainbow back from the gays. I demand to be able to write in ROYGBV form!

So I guess special mention to Error404 (though I wouldn't use the word awesome... possibly mediocre)

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Is internets a form of measurement or currency?

Well, since you are taking back purple from the mods, I'm trying to take the rainbow back from the gays. I demand to be able to write in ROYGBV form!

So I guess special mention to Error404 (though I wouldn't use the word awesome... possibly mediocre)
    Mediocre?! The fuck?!

-20 internets for blasphemy.

You're lucky this isn't the 1800's. Insulting a God could be cause for execution.

You're also even more lucky I'm a nice guy and don't promptly hand you over for judgement under the rule of Cthulhu.

And in all fairness, I barely ever see gays using Rainbow stuff, it's usually preppy girls who've had too much sugar and not enough pimp slaps.

GaashaHuzzah

Mediocre?! The fuck?!

-20 internets for blasphemy.

You're lucky this isn't the 1800's. Insulting a God could be cause for execution.

You're also even more lucky I'm a nice guy and don't promptly hand you over for judgement under the rule of Cthulhu.

And in all fairness, I barely ever see gays using Rainbow stuff, it's usually preppy girls who've had too much sugar and not enough pimp slaps.
    You rang?

This is all I have to say to that.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    This is all I have to say to that.

-Reenactment of Zeph's birth-

So that's how it happened, huh?

So that's how it happened, huh?
    I REALLY didn't see that one coming >_>