Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portal, now free!

Default Portal, now free!

If you are one of the few people that don't own Portal yet, it is now available for free on Mac and PC via Steam.

That is all.

its until the 24th, after that you will have to pay for it.. of course if you are going to buy portal, just buy The Orange Box.

I have Orange Box, but for Xbox so this would be cool to download for free.

See this is all fine and dandy, I love how Portal for the PC distributed by Apple is coming out (even though i don't own a PC distributed by Apple), and Portal 2 is coming this holiday, i think that's all great. However was there not suppose to be a Half-Life 2: Episode 3? The whole point of it being an episode is to get it on the market faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    See this is all fine and dandy, I love how Portal for the PC distributed by Apple is coming out (even though i don't own a PC distributed by Apple), and Portal 2 is coming this holiday, i think that's all great. However was there not suppose to be a Half-Life 2: Episode 3? The whole point of it being an episode is to get it on the market faster.
    Welcome to the world of Valve Time!

As Gabe will/would say, Half Life 2: Episode 3 will be done when its done. Seriously the thing about Valve is you shouldn't hold your breath for their own video games, even though when they come out they are freaking fantastic. Aides for all the game breaking bugs, like in games such as TF2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. (though they do patch those at some point)
    Last edited by Fire2box; 17-May-2010 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    As Gabe will/would say, Half Life 2: Episode 3 will be done when its done.
    Hmm.... where have I heard that before?