Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hello everyone i hope to meet some new friends here i hope to talk with you all

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please tell us some more about yourself, you found this site?...are you a dl/ab/fur?...and any other interests or things you would like to tell us.

Welcome to the forums! You've chosen a great support group to join, and I know you'll make some friends here. As Eclipse mentioned, please let us know a little about your interests so we can get to know you better. A Cleveland Indians fan perhaps?

Hi John, and welcome to the forums. Please do however, tell us more about yourself. Hope to see you around the forums and in chat.

Welcome to, johnathanc78. ^_^

Another Johnathan, but you have the evil 'h' in there

Just kidding, of course. Welcome!

Welcome. Hope you have a great time on this site.

Urg we really don't need a third person with Johnathan as their name.

Default Welcome to our little nappy world

Hi Mate

Welcome hope u enjoy the site and hopefully develop friendships.

Glad you found this site. I'm sure you'll like it!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!(yes I'm in a happy mood today!)

Jesus, we certainly get all the Johnathans' on here!

Firstly welcome to you, sir.
    Secondly... ayeee - a little bit of background would be absolutely splendiforous! =]
    What music and games dya like? What are your main interests? Just a few things that tend to be common interests among users so it's always good to know

Anyway, have a smashing time on here!