Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Muppet Show Character

Default Your Favorite Muppet Show Character

I have a few, but my ultimate pick would have to be Waldorf and Statler (a.k.a. the old guys). Some of the best quotes from the show were from them (see:The Muppet Show - Wikiquote). Found that while I was looking for a certain video: YouTube - Statler and waldorf (excellent)

Yeah - the old guys up in the box were funny! But who could resist the charm of Elmo?! He's so cuuuuute!

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I have a few, but my ultimate pick would have to be Waldorf and Statler (a.k.a. the old guys). Some of the best quotes from the show were from them (see:The Muppet Show - Wikiquote). Found that while I was looking for a certain video: YouTube - Statler and waldorf (excellent)
    Love those guys! They fed my 5-year-old inner cynic.

Let's see ... I'd have to say the duo of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker or Sweetums.

I do love the old guys so much, The X Factor ot BGT would be so much better if they presented it. And like h3g3l I love their cynicism and always found them funny.

But other than them I like Rizzo and Beaker.

DominatingMommy

Beaker and Animal are my favorite. I like the Swedish Chef too, just because of the way he talks.

I have a Beaker doll who maintains residence on my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    Beaker and Animal are my favorite.
    How could I forget about Animal?

I feel ashamed for doing that now. He is an amazing drummer.

Fozzie Bear ("A bear in his natural habitat-- a Studebaker!") and Rowlf, particularly Rowlf as Dr. Bob!

I liked Rowlf when I first saw him(his character) on the Jimmy Dean show, but I think my all time favorites were beaker and Waldorf and Statler.

The whole show and all of the characters were great, it was marketed towards children but had adult humor.