Thread: The coolest diaper...

Default The coolest diaper...

I just have to ask if you have a diaper that you think is the greatest. Not what brand works the best, but for example, I just got a camouflage cloth snap-close diaper. That rocks! I know a lot of you get some pretty cool prints out there. Do you guys have anything that you think is an awesome item?

That's pretty cool! For an awesome looking disposable diaper tape, look in my gallery, I'm sure it will stand out ^^

I guess I'm kind of a lame ass. I don't really have any cool diapers like that, but my favorite so far has been the many designs of Goodnites.

And welcome to the forums Billiards.

lol might be lame but i think my pampers are cool since im one of the rare few that fit into them perfectly ^v^

I bought some purple & green, Skull & cross bones cloth diapers on e-bay. I think they are pretty cool.

I bought a couple off eBay as well, they have Diego, Thomas the train, and a spiderman one. I think the Thomas one is my fav.

I think you're talking cloth here, and I don't own any cloth. However I think the Huggies Supreme for girls with Winnie the Pooh prints are awesome. I'm after some old Luvs with Barney stuff.

Ive never seen any in person but the new pampers swim diapers look pretty cool

I don't have those anymore.. .but a couple of years ago I learned how to make my own cloth (a good friend is a talented seamstress...)... and not it's not camp if a guy likes to sew.

I made a couple of cool boxer-shorts with inside attached plastic pants / cloth diapers...
    I used those for the times where I knew I had to change in public or sleep in a dorm and didn't feel like exposing my crinkly usual diaper.
    One boxer short was actually made from an oversized "Punisher"-tshirt... looked awesome... the punisher cloth diaper.

One of these days when I get a new sewing machine eventually (my old one broke)... I'll make a new set of those.

But other than that, believe me or not, I'm VERY fond of cloth-backed (the non-plastic-cover-type) disposable diapers ... especially the Absorin brand ones.
    No crinkle, less sweaty sides, at lot less discrete and so soft to the touch... less chafing at the legs... these days I almost exclusively wear those and think they're pretty cool & awesome as they are really designed to work well.