Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught =/....new collar idea?

Default Caught =/....new collar idea?

Well last night i was wearing my collar and i guess i dosed off. i remember my mom coming in and moving the laptop from my bed when i was half asleep and i heard the click of my collar...i woke up without it on and she hasn't mentioned it. So that's my fail story and looks like i need to buy another collar (preferably from amazon.com) any ideas?

UPDATE: 5/12/2010 9pm est
    well thanks everyone for all the responses and i have decided to just buy a new collar from local store or when i return to my house (divorced parents) to ask my mother for it, afterall she may have put it back in my room after that night (for the fear of choking in night reason)
    Last edited by boch121; 13-May-2010 at 01:52. Reason: update

so wait she has your collar? if so that isnt good just say it was a gag gift from a friend and you were taking pictures of it to show them.. and you fell asleep :P

i forgot to mention if she does ever ask i'll say i wanted to see how much my neck was bigger than the dog and fell asleep after seeing

But there's nothing wrong with wearing a collar. Just go to her, ask her (nicely) why she took it, and that you would like it back.

I got my collar from walmart. You don't really need a fancy one, right? Heck, they even sell collars at food markets. Plus they sell for about 5-7 dollars. Why would you want to spend 8-10 dollars plus shipping for something that you may lose again.

hahahahahahahaha boch talk on xbl live l8r i slept with my collor on

Quote Originally Posted by Inukaza View Post
    I got my collar from walmart. You don't really need a fancy one, right? Heck, they even sell collars at food markets. Plus they sell for about 5-7 dollars. Why would you want to spend 8-10 dollars plus shipping for something that you may lose again.

true about that -the one i lost anyway was from the store lol

BernardFx

Do you have a Pet'sMart near you? They have a wide variety there.

Mako

A collar isn't like diapers. Just ask where it is, this is one of the things that'll be dismissed as "just a phase".

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    But there's nothing wrong with wearing a collar. Just go to her, ask her (nicely) why she took it, and that you would like it back.
    I agree, just ask for it. When I was in high school, there were a couple people who wore collars. I have no idea if they were furries. It was probably just a fashion thing, and not all that unusual.

(OK, I'll fess up, I was one of those kids that wore a collar. I think my mom asked me about it once, and then wrote it off as 'stuff teenagers do.')