Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: secure X-plus pullups?

I gave them a shot and really didn't care for them. I've still got one remaining from the sample pack and couldn't be bothered to use it. I don't have a wide experience of pull-up varieties, so I can't really say whether they're better or worse than anything else. I only gave them a chance because of the very high quality of the X-Plus and Plus lines but there's no magic in the X-Plus Protective Underwear as far as I'm concerned.

I have tryed a lot of pullup brands and the secure xplus are the best on the market

annierighthurr

It doesn't really matter the brand... all adult Pullups are basically a maxipad with a waistband. :|

I will say that for something that doesn't crinkle much, isn't *too* thick, and still something to wear for a slight bulk and hold at least 1 to 2 wettings these pullups are the best out there out of all of the available ones.

Going to be in one tomorrow to the movies just in case even :3

I have liked some pullup brands. I don't remember which ones though. They can sometimes hold a decent bit if they're good enough, plus they're good for wearing all day because you can easily pull them down when you feel like using the stupid toilet. But as most say, it's definitely true that they don't hold as much as regular diapers.

Pullups Only:

Assurance
    - sitting - holds 1 medium wetting before leaking
    - standing - 1 med and 1 small
    - mostly fiber so you stay wet and fast floods are very bad

Medline Protection Plus
    - sitting - has held 1 large sitting and barely leaked
    - standing - 2 light and 1 medium wetting - 1 large slow before leaking
    - has gel that soaks up very good
    - skin was 'moist' but not wet even when totally full

Affirm Extra
    - total crap - leaks anything more than very light or dribble
    - save your money or use a Poise light tampon
    - (tampon would probably hold more)

Do these things have leak guards? The picture on their website seems to depict so, however nothing really in the description.

If they do have leak guards possibly these are the closest to adult sized goodnites made right now.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnites2002 View Post
    Do these things have leak guards? The picture on their website seems to depict so, however nothing really in the description.

If they do have leak guards possibly these are the closest to adult sized goodnites made right now.
    I went and looked at the Secure X-Plus pull-up I have sitting around and as of about two years ago when I ordered it, it had leak guards. I guess from a strictly practical point of view they're not so bad but I still wouldn't call them high capacity compared to a good diaper. Also highly unappealing to me at least from an aesthetic angle given the cloth cover and just the overall lameness of pull-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by tbchris View Post
    yes, they have leakguards. I have a pic of it here it's the one with the peach center.
    The post you're referencing doesn't seem to have any images of pull-up style garments.