Thread: Heeeey, Bulldog!

Default Heeeey, Bulldog!

Note: For those who don't listen to the Beatles, that is a quote from "Hey Bulldog", which is a song i endorse

Anyway, i have been into diapers my entire life and wear them often, not because i need them, but it's just fun to wear them .

I also enjoy wearing babyish/childish clothes, both boys and girls, although i don't have very much clothes to my name.

I'm also a babyfur, check out the artwork i put up in the babyfur section for some examples . Im a red coyote.

Other than that, I play hockey (left wing, #4) and track, as well as trombone in the marching band. I also play bass in my band with my friend who plays guitar (we need a drummer and a singer still, tho ). I also enjoy drawing (as exampled in my fursona) and golf and watching football and hockey on tv (Go browns and blue jackets!) as well as playing basketball with friends. I also have a 1999 honda accord (cuz im a nonconformist like that )

so now you know a thing or two about me!

Great intro, welcome to Adisc

Keep your posts like this (detailed, lighthearted and inoffensive) and you'll go far

Yay! Another Ohioan. Welcome to the site. You certainly have a lot of cool interests - especially playing in a band.

Cheers (that's a quote from an 80's sitcom called "Cheers").

aww thx u guys