Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I thought of a great way to hide diaper crinkle in public!

Default I thought of a great way to hide diaper crinkle in public!

Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!

How i prevented my diaper from crinkling is just by wearing sweat pants and regular pants over them.

Just wear diapers to noisy places!

seriously, no one will hear/care about the noise

Quote Originally Posted by jeep View Post
    Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!
    If they were the orange flavoured ones, I'm afraid I don't think I'd be able to resist the urge to eat them. ;_;

Or you could have keys on a belt loop or something...Or change in your pocket

I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*

Once you pop them all though...Then you are stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Just wear diapers to noisy places!

seriously, no one will hear/care about the noise

I Second the above statement..Took the words right from my fingers ^_^.
    Last edited by diapeybabybrian; 24-Apr-2008 at 00:31. Reason: 1, bold. 2, i thought <b>X</b> was Bold in html, what's with [these]?

You could always just buy the new Attends. They have a cloth-like covering which makes hardly any sound at all!