Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: I thought of a great way to hide diaper crinkle in public!

  1. #1

    Default I thought of a great way to hide diaper crinkle in public!

    Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!

  2. #2

    Default

    How i prevented my diaper from crinkling is just by wearing sweat pants and regular pants over them.

  3. #3

    Default

    Just wear diapers to noisy places!

    seriously, no one will hear/care about the noise

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jeep View Post
    Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!
    If they were the orange flavoured ones, I'm afraid I don't think I'd be able to resist the urge to eat them. ;_;

  5. #5

    Default

    Or you could have keys on a belt loop or something...Or change in your pocket

  6. #6

    Default

    I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*

    Once you pop them all though...Then you are stuck

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Just wear diapers to noisy places!

    seriously, no one will hear/care about the noise

    I Second the above statement..Took the words right from my fingers ^_^.
    Last edited by diapeybabybrian; 24-Apr-2008 at 00:31. Reason: 1, bold. 2, i thought <b>X</b> was Bold in html, what's with [these]?

  10. #10

    Default

    You could always just buy the new Attends. They have a cloth-like covering which makes hardly any sound at all!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.