Thread: Too much of a hurry!

Default Too much of a hurry!

Seems like I'm always in a rush. I'm in a hurry to go nowhere and once I get there I'm in a hurry to leave. That being said I have to leave so I can get there and leave again?

Wow, seems as though someone's brain is apparently more fried than mine today, as this post has left me with 2 major questions:

1. What are you talking about?
    2. As for the forum, never mind, Peachy solved this one.

If you're just talking about the everyday rush and craziness of life (or maybe your own restlessness?), I can understand what you mean by this, and feel for you.
    Last edited by spddan; 10-May-2010 at 23:54. Reason: Fixed as Peachy fixed question #2.

That is the trouble today most people are in too much of a hurry to get someplace and back so they can do it again.

It makes no sense to me the the younger people of the world are in a big hurry to get someplace, you are young you have all the time in the world, slow down and enjoy your life before you crash into something and end it.

You must have been in too much of a hurry to put your question into the correct forum. Let me slow things down by moving it myself!